Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know we got to have some new members.........
Ive passed out about 200 stickers in the middle georgia area so please feel free to post on here so we can get some tournaments going. As soon as we get enough active members we are going to have a big fish and most fish tournament on sinclair that will be byob after the fishings done. So lets get it going guys the weathers warming back up and theirs lips to be ripped.

Matt
[signature]
Well in the mean time you and any other registered memeber here in georgia is welcome to join in on our free fishing photo contest.

just click on the link below in this reply. the contest has just begun, and there are only a couple fish in at the moment...
[signature]
Sounds like alot of fun. Just wish I were closer by. [Sad] I'd have a 12 pack on ready. LOL I've also got a freezer full of deer meat that would be quite tastey on the grill. [Wink]
[signature]
I think I recruited 2 more tonight, they seemed very interested. Hopefully this board is about to open up. Big thanks to bryan from sc to post and help get some talk going in here [cool]
[signature]
No Worries bro! This is going to be alot of fun. [Smile]
[signature]
I finaly took the plunge. This sc/ga get together kinda sold me plus Im matts cousins! This should be alot of fun, I dont get online much but I'll try to say something when I get on.

Ryan D.
[signature]
Thanks for joining Ryan, I hope you can make it out to sc with us and with riding with me you gotta split the gas. The Z71 likes to eat up the gas! Are we can take your yota, but I think that old bucket burns more gas than the chevy.

Matt
[signature]