Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Pittsburghers Float a Pontoon
I was trying to locate fellow pontooners in the Pittsburgh Area. I go out every chance I get and me and a few friends float the yough all sumer long. Any interested in doing some fishin and floatin when it warms a bit?

KAZUALT
FLOATIN in the BURGH
[signature]
I pontoon the poconos, if you're ever out this way hit me up.
[signature]
Sorry it took so long to reply. I have never tried the Pocanos mainly I do the rivers here. Like the mon, Ohio and allegheny. But I am definately interested in different places. What water do you float on. Do you do alot of fishing from your float, I do. What are you floatin in. I have a TU Colorado with a 30lb thrust motor. I also am in the prosess of gettin a 2 stroke 1.75hp skiff motor for it. They have really long shafts so that I can set the motor up how ever I want. I also have a 7" swivel pedastal extra comfortable seat. If ya ever want to float in Pittsburgh give me a yell. Its always fun to float down to a Pirates game then motor back. I also own a Club here in the SOuthside of Pittsburgh, SO I can take care of the Beer,HAHA.
Great to here from another Burgher.
Joe Davis
KAZUALT
FLOATIN in the BURGH
[signature]
Hey KAZUALT,

I used to live in the pittsburgh area and i would love to drive over and do a float trip with ya. I now live about 2 hours east of u in the Altoona/Johnstown area.

I recently got a Classic accessories Rouge pontoon and im loving it. I fish mainly lakes round here but next summer i plan on taking it to the juniata river. I was also thinking of coming down there and fishing the Neville Island part of the river, heard there is some nice flat head cats in the area. So yeah it would be nice to have guide to show me all the good spots. If u are ever in my area look me up!!
[signature]