Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite spring fishing spots??
Lets hope this good weather we're seeing stays!!! So with this even warmer weather on its way, what waters is everyone looking forward to fishing first???

I know this weekend I'd like to fish for some pike in apple creek and hopefully get a lot of bass fishing in. Maybe at Nelson or maybe even Fish Creek. As the water gets warmer and warmer I'll start to fish other surrounding lakes and dams like Mcdowell Dam, Sweet Briar, and New Johns Lake.[cool]
[signature]
I like to hit up Autoban and Hiddenwood if I want to stay close. I might give Kota Ray dam a try since I saw some huge bass in there. Nelson is always an option. Curt, thanks for the shirt,hat and stickers. We will see if I can get one of those stickers next to a huge Bass[Tongue].
Fish on everyone.
[signature]
Well i'm heading out in a little bit!!
the weather is awesome outside!
I havn't been posting pics for a while though because all i've been getting is scenery shots [Tongue]
[signature]
Good Luck partner! Catch one for us. I'm heading out tommorrow to the river as the ocean is, you guessed it, rough this weekend. I'm going to give the goldfish a chance to redeem themselves. LOL Good to everyone this weekend! [cool]
[signature]
I pretty much fish any lake around bismarck. Fish creek, mcdowell, the heart river, apple creek, froelich dam everything.

I want to try and fish that harmony lake up north by the coal mine. Have you ever fished that James? I fished it about 2 years ago right when it was new and didnt catch a thing. Mike went about 2 weeks earlier than me and just nailed the bass.

Your welcome! Haha good luck[cool]!
[signature]
haha thanks for posting that bassmaster, i needed a reminder that i need to get out there soon. that would be awesome to be out there when they spawn!!! i remember when they first opened the lake and i fished it for about 3 hours and almost had a fish on every cast using a spinnerbait. i'm just worried it was fished out!
[signature]