Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the twins are finally here...
meet the twins
[inline IMG_0445.JPG]

[inline IMG_0447.JPG]

[inline IMG_0448.JPG]

2 custom made Mack ice Fishing Rods, 46" overall length. These where built for me by utwalleye, he does very nice work
[signature]
Very nice! Too bad you can't use em for another 8 months or so. [Tongue]
[signature]
thats ok i just like looking at them
[signature]
WATCH OUT THE HANDLE ARE LOADED WITH M 60,S. LOL.[Smile] HE PUTT THEM IN FOR STRIKE INDACATORS.
[signature]
LOL,, hey ken you think i can catch the sharks out of willard with these rods????[Tongue]
[signature]
HECK YES. WHEN YOU GET ONE UP TO THE BOAT.SMACK THE HANDLE OF THE OTHER ON HIS BEAN. PS. WHERE GLOVES. DONT WANT YA TO LOOSE A FINGER. BETTER WEAR SAFTEY GLASSES TO.LOL. CHUCK DID AN AWSUME JOB ON THEM. YOUR LUCKY WE DIDNT KEEP THEM.
[signature]
Nice lookin twins. Not quiet what I had hoped for ... hehe [Wink]
[signature]
ARE YOU GONA GIVE THEM A TRY NEXT GORGE TRIP? I WOULD. THATS FOR SURE.
[signature]
[Wink]my next trip to the gorge will be for the villa and i wont be fishing for macks. but i might sneak up there a day early and give them a try for some nice macks
[signature]
Nice twins. Can't quite figure out if they look more like you or dusty. Ok, they look more like you[Wink]...
[signature]
[font "Arial"][red][size 3]Those are sexy rods! I am getting ready to buy a bunch of rod building stuff and produce some rods. I will have to call ya and pick your brain for ideas![/size][/red][/font]
[signature]
got my ideas from the big guy and had utwalleye put it all togeather
[signature]
almost forgot these are cut down from 8ft+ tuna rods i got from hooked when they where closing down
[signature]
Chad,

Those are good lookin Twins so they have to look like Dusty. [Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
CanI use the other one on may 17 and 18th at the gorge? I have a sweeet nice reel to put on that bad boy.[Wink]
[signature]
only if i can keep the reel[Tongue]
[signature]
NOt a chance. We can be partners on the pole. [cool]
[signature]
no.... i have my gorge fund filled so now im saving to get a twin reel for the other pole
[signature]
You missed a good chance a few weeks ago[unsure]
[signature]
after building these rods, I looked at my old fiberglass bass rod I used when I was younger. hmmmm ?? I just might have to make me one now. Thanks for letting me build these rods for you. hope they are what you wanted or at least close. Oh, thanks for the extra. talk to you later
chuck
[signature]