Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Geocachers Out There?
Utah State Parks has placed caches in a lot of the State Parks.They are take only, no trading and I guess they are putting some neat things in them.I'm going to hit the one at Willard today.To find the locations, go to geocaching.com and select hide and seek a cache.Scroll down to Hidden By Username and type in Utah State Parks.They have about 45 listed now.They have 80 loaner gps units available that were donated by Magellan.Happy Caching!
SAW THAT ON TV A WHILE AO. LOOKS LIKE A FUN THING TO DO WITH THE KIDS. SOME DO HAVE SOME NEAT STUFF IN THEM.
[signature]
I read the State Park caches have some commerorative coins and such.Our regular ones can have just about anything as items are traded all the time.Some are theme related.I just go for the challenge of the hunt and the hikes.I rarely take anything except travel bugs which are traceable tagged items that have travel goals as set by the owners.My daughter has a little Ninja with a goal to get to Japan that started here and is now in China!It's fun to track them and see the photos of where they go.
[signature]