Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Hey, Im the new co-moderator for georgia, Im in the middle georgia area. I'd like to get some stuff going on, tournements fishfrys etc..
If your in middle georgia and want to do some fishing feel free to post on here or pm me. Im gonna go out to sinclair and do some crappie fishing soon so if anyone wants to go lets go rip some lip [Wink]

Matt
[signature]
Hey matt, since we are "neighbors," what do you think about a SC/GA get together? We could all meet up like at Myrtle Beach State Park and get neighboring camp sites and make a weekend of it. I'll purge my board and see if there are any takers. I'll fuel up my Center console and take some people out on the ocean one of the days. [cool]
[signature]
Matt, Glad to have you on here! Matt has been posting regularly on the Georgia forum for a while and I am glad to have a Moderator Partner in that part of the state. Keep up the good posts Matt!
[signature]
Im up for it, I got 2 deer in the freezer too. Maybe my co-moderator would like to go too, He's a ittle closer to sc than me. It would bebest for me on a holiday weekend cuz I got a government job. Ive never been to Myrtle beach. Let me try and get some ga members going, i can get atleast one plus the wife would want to go. Sounds like a good idea though! Matt
[signature]
Thanks partner, we need to get a southern georgia counterpart and have the entire state covered! [Wink] Actually I think we need more members first. Im just happy to get to be working with you on here.

Matt
[signature]
Cool Beans! I'm just glad to find a few people willing to make this happen. LOL, i've been trying to get a BFT gathering organized for a long time, but never was able to do it for lack of participation. Maybe we can make this one work.

Let me know how you want to do it and i'll provide some of my insights. [cool]
[signature]