Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not the 10 pounder Ive been promising but.....
8.2 [Wink] My first fish as a BFT moderator! You guys must bring the luck [inline "8.2 pounds.bmp"]
[signature]
by the way 4# line ultralight spinning reel [Wink]
[signature]
Nice fish! [cool]
[signature]
Post a georgia caught fish in utah? [Tongue]
[signature]
nice bucket mouth...

are you going use this one for your mod banner? if it isnt already done...
[signature]
The picture quality sucks Dave. I tried but Im not sure how to resize it. Said its to big. I got her in the freezer, I dont like to keep bass but with the ultralight and 10 min fight I thought she'd look nice on the wall. I had my BFT hat on but I was having trouble taking a picture of myself. But I'm that much closer to my goal 10 pounder. That was the only fish I caught this morning, I was about to give up and was actually at my truck and looked down the other side of the bank and this one spot was calling my name. I had to go take a few cast and sure enough....... Catch many bucketmouths like that in michigan? I know you got them up their cuz Ive seen them. If you can tell me how to resize it I'd rather have her than than that bluegill I had up there.
[signature]
[left]you have to save the picture in what ever fromat you have an editor for.

meaning if you only have an editor for bitmap as most people then you need to save image as a bitmap image. then open it with either bitmap or paint. then you use stretch and skew and go up and down by percentage. what ever you do one you have to do the other at the same time.

meaning if you shrink vertical by fifty percent you need to shrink horizontal by fifty percent or you end up with something un workable..

to use it as your icon you need to have it no more than 81 pixels wide.

you can save this one to your desk top then upload it to your icon if you wish...
[/left] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=23830;][/center]
[signature]
thanks dave, I was getting frustrated trying to resize that image. It just didnt want to work for me...............
[signature]
That's my sig..... not what I typed to him.
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hey there mattscru your picture measures 352 x 288 pixels. Certainly with in the acceptable guidelines.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Maybe not 10 pounds but nothing to be ashamed of. My best is 5.5 so you got me beat.
[signature]
I had one about 5 years ago that was 8.75, but this is only the second bass Ive caught over 6 pounds. This one had just got done spawning so I bet she might have been close to ten pounds if I caught her 3 weeks ago. But its a good thing she spawned out, I would hated taken one full of roe. Im sure youve got me beat on everything saltwater! Last time I was in destin I went out and got sick as a dog. Water was a little rough though.
[signature]
Nice bass, If I got that I'd be in the record book for CT. I'm still trying to beat 5lbs. Our record hasn't gone over 10.
[signature]
I wish I could catch the georgia state record[Wink] Im sure we all [inline perrybassphoto2.jpg]know about George Perry in 1932. 22 pounds 4 ounces! It was caught in Montgomery lake which I think is a subdivision now. The state record would be the new world record and could you imagine all the money you'd get from endorsements. Lets see I had a southbend rod, diawa spinning reel, gamagakatsu hook and zoom super fluke. I think I could get a million from each of those companies!
[signature]
gdn, want me to send her to you on dry ice? j/k [Wink]
[signature]
Sure, Ill be happy to hang her. LOL
[signature]
That would have been a nice Bass to catch.[cool]
[signature]
I couldnt give her up, thats the second biggest bass I've ever caught and I didnt mount the first one. The guy Im taking her to says he can make it look 1 1/2 pounds bigger. So I guess Im gonna tell him to blow her up! My wifes going to love having a fish on the wall. Maybe I'll shoot a 10 pointer this fall just to piss her off [cool]
[signature]
Good luck matt, I had to paint the kitchen to let the wife let me hang my trophy trout on the wall. Next month it will be 1 year since I dropped it off. It better be worth it. It will hang in the kitchen.
[signature]
You ever try a figerglass repo? I got a 24 inch rainbow that I ate.........But I wished I had a mount done instead. I still have a picture of it, its just it had been dead for alittle while so all its colors are washed out. I'd like to turn my guest bedroom into a trophy room with a bigscreen and a lazy boy. No telling what I'd have to do for the wife for that to happen though.......
[signature]