Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VA University Shooting
What the hell is this world comming to? Some guy strolls into a Virginia College and opens fire up on innocent students? I just don't know what is going on. Last I heard there is 28 dead. I was waiting on the newest press conference to pop up on the TV to get the whole story.

We're off fighting a war in another country and the war is here on our own soil. I guess we all need to do a little praying and hope that the good lord has had enough.
[signature]
Hey Byan,

Last report I heard was 32 dead and 28 wounded. Its horrible, I had friends that went to Virginia tech thank god they have all graduated by now. Like you said what is the world coming to? What would posses someone to do something like that? All we can do is pray for the victims and thier families. People need to do some more fishing to relieve all the stress they might be going though. It makes me sick to hear this kind of news.....I think I need to get my ccp so I can put a quick end to it if I ever get in a situation like that. All those kids were trying to do was better them selves and become a positive addition to our great country. Thats why we need a nice ga/sc camping trip and grill out some steaks and fish!
Matt
[signature]
You know Matt, you couldnt' be anymore right. All those students were doing was trying to get an education and better themselves. Why target students?

If someone is going to go loony toons, the least they could do is go shoot up a gang infested neighborhood, or blow away a few drug dealers. Instead, they target people that are trying to make themselves decent members of the community. Personally, I see that as an act of treason against the US, Just as anything else that is against what this country stands for.
[signature]