Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Secrets
[cool]Email me for the latest and hottest fishing secrets and techniques. I have alot things to share with you. If you want to become a better bass fisherman, or just a better fisherman in general, please e-mail me.
[signature]
I VISITED YOUR SITE , IF YOU WANT TO HELP THE GUYS HERE FREE OF CHARGE THEN WHY NOT JUST POST THEM HERE , OUR FORUM DOSEN'T CHARGE OUR MEMBERS TO BELONG , IN FACT WE REWARD THEM WITH GIFTS , CONTESTS , PRISES AND LOTS OF FREE STUFF AS A REWARD FOR SHAREING THERE FRENDSHIP AND INFORMATION . WE BELIVE IN FISHERMEN HELPING OTHER FISHERMEN , FREE OF CHARGE . OUR SPONSORED TOURNAMENTS ARE FREE TO OUR MEMBERS . WE SPONSOR SOME COMMUNITY ACTIVITES FREE OF CHARGE . DOES YOURS ?

WE DON'T BELIVE A GUY OR GAL SHOULD HAVE TO PAY TO SAY THERE GOOD FISHING PEOPLE , WE REWARD THEM FOR BEING THEMSELVES . IF THIS CONCEPT APPEALS TO YOU AS A GOOD FISHERMAN , I WOULD BE GLAD TO INVITE YOU TO STAY ON AS AN ACTIVE MEMBER .
[signature]
[cool]Thanks for the reply. I am new to this so I really don't know how it works. I have some many secrets about catching the big one. Here is one of my most productive secret. When fishing in early spring for bass, I have found that using a medium black and red spinner set up with a carolina rig works very well. The spinner is propelled above the weight and give a more realistic look of a injured bait fish. Bass love to hit this setup. I have catch bass up to 15lbs on this setup. The most productive time is late evening and early morning. Times about 11pm to 3am are the best I found. The weather here in Wisconsin is not the best for bass, the inland lakes bass season is closed until May1, but I have been fishing the fox river and the wisconsin river, and have had alot of luck. I am always looking for people to join me on a fishing trip all year long. I set up fishing trips based on the number of people that would like to join. I usually fish onshore in the early part of the season. The fish tend to migrate closer to shore, where the water gets warmer quicker. If you are interested in joining me for a trip you are more than welcome to email me at [url "mailto:mpetkovic@sbcglobal.net"]mpetkovic@sbcglobal.net[/url] or by phone at 262-705-9022 any time before 10pm. I look forward to setting up trips and getting to know more people that like to bass fish. I always share my secrets with people who join me. When I do a trip on the Chain of Lakes in Waupaca, I ask you to help pay for a boat rental. I rent 28ft pontoon boats on the chain, because I spend the whole night on the water. The boat provides more comfort than my Triton does. Please feel free to contact me. Thank You.
[signature]
excelent posting ! a lot of good tips for everyone ! i would sudgest that if you copy and paste this to the freshwater forum your gonna meet a bunch of the dedicated bass men we have here from all over the country . azbassman is about the best of them i know , he's from the utah board , theres a gazillion bass guys there . i'de stop by there and say hello too !

i mostley do the bass around harsens island in lake st.clare in michigan and the detroit river . in the spring i hit every spot below the dams in central michigan . ( fly fishing ) . many a large mouth there for a good battle , and many a good fly lost too !

hit that utah board and say howdey , those guys will go just about anywhere for a good striper . they love the big one's .
[signature]