Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday April 16,2007 Lake Mead
Went out early saturday morning. Started to troll with my wife. My wife started out with the first fish. It was about 3.0 lbs. Then it was just back and forth until the winds made us go in. But then we went out again later that night. The final results were my wife ended up with 6 fish with the largest about 3.0 lbs. I ended up with 10 fish the largest was 5.0 lbs and down to 1.5 lbs. Great day fishing with my wife. But wish the winds were not as strong as they were. But that is spring time in Vegas.

My wifes fish:
[inline "pic 2 april 16,2007.jpg"]
My fish:
[inline "pic 1 april 16,2007.jpg"]

Stripercraze
[signature]
Sounds like a pretty productive day on the water. Good on ya. What were ya trollin?
[signature]
WOW! Another great fishing trip. Was not able to hit the water last weekend, and out of town this weekend. Nice to know someone is having fun!
BaySport
[signature]
We were trolling The famous AC Plugs in the trout colors. And also trolled the storm swim baits in the rainbow pattern. I do not use a trolling bar. Fish were up in the water so just flatline troll. Tie on your lure and cast out then drive around 2 to 3 mph. Fish will start to go deeper with the warming water. As the shad move in, the boils will start occurring and the time for trolling will have to wait until Dec or around then. Top water action is here You can cast the 4 to 6 inch storms into the boils and catch alot of fish. Hope this helps.

Stripercraze
[signature]