Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT get together in SC!
This is smokin' hot guys and gals. Myself along with Mattscru (Georgia Moderator) are Hosting an official Bigfishtackle.com get together at Myrtle Beach State Park in Myrtle Beach , SC! The dates are not set in stone, but we're thinking around the Early to mid July time frame! BFT has never had an East coast event before, so this will be alot of fun!

The idea is to get campsites booked in relative locations at the park and enjoy a weekend of fishing, camping, and fun. You don't have to camp to participate, and any BFT member that is with in range is encouraged to come along for the fun, even if you just drop by for the day and fish with us, or come by that afternoon and have a cool one. This is a "family Friendly" type of event, and it'll be alot of fun. If you have a boat, bring it. If you are interested in a boat rental, that is availible in Murrells Inlet at your disposal. I'll take as many on my boat as I can. If boat fishing isn't the best idea or the "general consenses," no worries. The park has a great fishing pier and we can all take it over for the day. [Wink]

Please respond if you're interested in going. Once Matt and I have a decent idea of how many want to go, we can set a solid date and make reservations in advance. Camp sites are cheap, right around 20 bucks a night. Showers, laundry matt, the whole nine yards is all included.

This is a great time to plan something to get the family out of the house, meet a few of your fellow BFT'ers, and enjoy some great fishing and company! Remember, all those interested in comming along, just respond to this thread and include this info:

1. Would you rather fish from a boat or from the pier?
2. Will you be camping or just comming for the day or afternoon?
3. Would you like us to reserve your campsite for you?

Please ask any other questions you have, and I'll answer them to the best of my ability. We look foward to your replies! [cool]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
BFT get together in SC! - by Tarpon4me - 04-18-2007, 04:28 PM