Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New moderator-me!
The Louisiana fishing reports board has a New moderator…<br>......ME…<br><br>Welcome to the Big Fish Message Boards......<br><br>I would personally like to thank you for visiting and encourage you to post your own fishing reports. Remember we need fishing reports when the fish don't bite as well as when they do! Although this board is a fishing reports board feel free to post anything relevant to fishing in Louisiana are to just say hey.<br><br>Sharing of Information is our Goal. So lets get this board rolling.<br><br>Also, I hate say but I WILL Delete any posts that use Foul language, posts that are just put up to Upset others & other kind of posts that seem to Only be looking for trouble.<br>These Boards ARE here for the FUN exchange of information.<br><br>I’ll also ask guides / captains that post Reports to please use the Appropriate board for their location.<br><br>omegaman66<br><br><br>omegaman66<br><A HREF="mailto: omegaman66@home.com"> omegaman66@home.com</A> <br>
Welcome Mike, Its great to have you here! What is the fishing like in Louisiana this time of year? <br><br>Mike Hodgdon<br><br>
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hello Mike,<br>Welcome aboard. What part of Louisiana are you in? My daughter & son-in-law live in New Orleans...she's director of operations at the House of Blues and we try to get down there to visit from time to time. Last time down saw lots of folks fishing from the banks of the Mississippi. Dunno what they were after, looked like they may have been food fishing. Any suggestions about good salt water locations not too far from NO?<br><br>Jerry Vovcsko<br>East Bridgewater, Mass USA<br>Moderator, Massachusetts Forum
Hello!, I'm the moderator at the Pa. boards. Just stopped in to wish you good luck and good fishing! Tight lines to you,<br> Saxon1<br><br>Moderator
Thanks, Mike...appreciate the info.<br><br>Jerry Vovcsko<br>Moderator: Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island Forums
Welcome Mike from me here in the &quot;Land Down Under&quot;.<br><br>Look forward to learning more about the SW fishing their in your part of the world. Nearly came over to New Orleans 10 years ago to study at Tulane. Got distracted and never made it!<br><br>If you have a moment to look at the "Sailfish Replica&quot; post up on the SW board you may be able to help a woman out who is from your state. <br><br>Burnin Thumbs!<br><br>Steve B <br>Moderator Lures/Baits Forum<br><A HREF="http://www.demonjigs.com" target="_new">http://www.demonjigs.com</A>
Hi Mike,[Smile] <br><br>Ok, so tell me, how's the fishing down your way this time of year? <br><br>Dan<br><br>Fishing Academy ---&gt;<b><font color=blue><A HREF="http://www.fishingacademy.com" target="_new">http://www.fishingacademy.com</A></font color=blue></b>
Fishing offshore is as hot as it gets. ReelPeace charters is averaging over 4 tuna per boat per day. And these are huge tuna in the 100-150 lb range. Snapper fishing is hit or miss depending on if you can find the spots. Guides don't have trouble with the snapper but some normal people are having trouble. Amberjack continue to be more numerous then ever! Trout fishing is great if you can match the conditions to the correct area. etc etc. etc. <br><br>Bass fishing is off in the Atchafalia Basin supposedly due to the recent droughts. This year we have had high water so hopefully the numbers will return as weather patterns stay more normal.<br><br>omegaman66<br><A HREF="mailto: omegaman66@home.com"> omegaman66@home.com</A> <br>
Yep. You found me out. See you at work.<br><br>omegaman66<br><A HREF="mailto: omegaman66@home.com"> omegaman66@home.com</A> <br>
wow check out all them storms that came your way this year, I hope things have slowed down for while.

You all getting in any fishing between storms? [right][Image: MESS3307CustomImage0795426.gif][/right] [left]Wishing you a safe and happy holiday season[/left][url "http://web.ecomplanet.com/MESS3307/ServerContent/MyCustomImages/MESS3307CustomImage0795426.gif"][/url]
[signature]
I haven't been fishing but the offshore action has been great on tuna between storms and the basin has been producing a good amount of sac-a-lait (crappie). I have been only deer hunting though.

Merry Christmas
[signature]
Welcome, glad to see you on board. I saw you post about the catfish, also instead of trying that, try soaking the filets in milk, yes plain white cows milk over night and see if that makes it taste better! We did not get to go fishing this last weekend due to the whole family having something simular to the flu, so hopefully we will be over it and ready to head out this weekend!!! If we do you know I will post a report of where we headed and what we caught!
[signature]
how are you all doing down your way with them rain forcast, I havent herd from ya in a while.

have you been out at all?

here in michigan we are dodging below zero marks. it got down to -7 nite befor last. [center][cool]no shortage on ice our way now, thats for sure.[cool][/center]
[signature]