Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show us your Bass!!
I would like to welcome any fellow Bassers out there and invite anyone that would like to discuss Bass fishing on this board.

Please feel free to post your pics here and feel free to share anything that you would like to make it easy for the current Bass Anglers and for the future ones too.

I will make a thread just for pics. Please make sure that your pics fall within the posting guidlines of 400 pixels wide by 300 tall. They can be taller if you like but please try to keep them no more than 400 wide for easy viewing.[cool]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5031;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5030;]
[signature]
Here is my first bass of the season. Caught on a spinnerbait at a small local pond in southwest Idaho.
[inline SawyersBass1.jpg]
[signature]
Mine of last summer, just 5lbs on Maniacs salt stick.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id...rch_engine]

***Added pic for you***TN2
[signature]
[Image: may0035.jpg]Lake Perris Bass
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
those are some monsters guys, good work!

heres my last of 06', caught in a small SE WI lake. i'm going out this weekend for the first time this year so no 07' fish yet.

[Image: bass1ne3.jpg]
[signature]
Thank you and Welcome straight6pwr,
Good luck this weekend, drop back by and let us know how it goes!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Nice looking Bass guys. And welcome straight6pwr.

Rember everyone this is not limited to only LMB. You can put up Stripers,White Bass, Yellow Bass, Wypers, Smallies,and Rock Bass too.[cool]
[signature]
thanks. turns out i did have luck. perfect weather, and some really good fish-
[Image: post1fa2.jpg]

[reply]
Thank you and Welcome straight6pwr,
Good luck this weekend, drop back by and let us know how it goes!
[signature]
Tube I dont even want to show you any of my bass with your castiac monsters! [inline "8.2 pounds.bmp"]

Matt
[signature]
They are not as big as most people would like them to be. Even in the Tourneys here, most of the 5 fish limits are still just under the 60lb mark.[cool]
[signature]
I like this bass specific area BFT, this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.[inline 400.jpg]
[signature]
Feel free to get a pic of your favorite Bass up here too. Remeber, it is not only for the LMB but for all varieties of Bass.[cool]
[signature]
[inline 01221.bmp]
[signature]
Whoa! That's a hawg! Did you fill out the necessary paperwork for registering a new record?? ha ha. Thanks P4L.[cool]
[signature]
HaHa, petty I caught one of those this weekend too, I shoulda got a pic of it [Wink]
[signature]
All pictures count. As long as it is any type of Bass.[cool]
[signature]
I noticed the fish on your shirt before the bass in your hand. Looks like a bruiser!
[signature]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040]I've got these...Let's see how many of you bassers out there flame me for this one![/#ff4040][/font]

[inline bass.jpg]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040][cool]And boy were they yummy![/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
We don't allow flaming on the boards. That will get stamped out in a hurry. As far as prefferences go, we do prefer to see the little guys given a chance to grow up a little longer.

Nice bass though.[cool]
[signature]
Here's my biggest so far this year! [cool]

[Image: hugebass2.jpg]
[signature]