Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the biggest bass you ever caught?
Mine was a bit over 8lbs. Lake Perriss, California
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Only been going for them the last three years. But the 5lber on the other post is the biggest to date. I've only just begun.
[signature]
6 pounder from Washington State.
Its not much, but I always figured if you can catch a fish thats over half the weight of the State record you were doing good.
[signature]
18lb 6oz out of Castaic Lagoon. 6lb test in a float tube.[Smile]

(Southern California)
[signature]
9.75 pounds. YMCA lake in Surfside Bch, SC. I caught it while bream fishing. LOL
[signature]
8.75 pounds, Lake Jackson tennessee. Its a subdivision around the entire lake now.
[signature]
I just caught my biggest bass on Saturday (4/21) St. George, Utah. 7 lbs, 15 oz.
[inline "the hog 2.jpg"]
[signature]
Nice Bass. Way to go.[cool]
[signature]
i have no picture but i caught on local heavily fished pond a 7 lb. 9 oz. largemouth bass on a t-rigged kinami flash stick worm.
[signature]
hey tuben2,
do you have a picture of that hawg??
[signature]
Their all nice looking bass guys. Maybe I can break my little 5 lbs this year. I haven't seen any pictures of smallies. My best has been 20" but no pictures. I'll be heading north in three weeks and will hit the big pond [champlain] to beat that one.I hope.
[signature]
I had it around somewhere. It was before the digital camera days. I am going over there this weekend with a BFT buddy or 2 from SoCal area. I may just be able to beat that one. I at least want to break the 20lb mark which can be done in that lake.

There are some big Girls in there and they are tempermental. But like they say "Big fish don't get big by being dumb"!
[cool]

I'll have some fresh Hawg pics this weekend.[Wink]
[signature]
that would be awesome!
can't wait to see pics!!

haha i did get a bunch of bass today but nothing that big at all Tongue
i just posted my report on the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=48;"]north dakota board[/url], so if you want to see somepics, check that out [cool]
[signature]
I wished I had some fisheries like that around here. My goal this year is 10 pounds but 15 is not out of the question. I'd like to see you hook into a 20 pounder in your tube, I bet she'd take you for a ride[Wink] Good luck and I'll be showing you atleast a 10 pounder soon. I hope.......my 8.2 turned a few heads around here but its gotta be the big one zero or more to really get some interest.

Matt
[signature]
I hope you get your 10 pounder. I'm sure you have worked hard enough just to get where you are now. I just feel this is the year for a nice record or something withing oz of hitting it.

That alone, will turn some heads.[cool]
[signature]
Hey tube, if you break what 22.4? Your gonna be LOADED and I expect an all expenses paid trip to good ol castiac[Wink] j/k But no really that would be awesome!

Matt
[signature]
If I break the 22# 4oz mark, I will take a tour and hit every Bass lake in the Country. I will pick you up on the way through GA.

We can spank the US on the bass tour.[cool]
[signature]
We can catch a 10 pound spot in lanier and get that world record too. You know shes in their.
[signature]
She has to be somewhere. We will find her.[cool]
[signature]
Lake burton just took the world record spotted bass, but Lanier is where I grew up and think theres a better chance that a 10 pound spot will comeout of there. So I guess thats what we are gonna be doing next summer? [Wink]
[signature]