Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Hernandez Fishing Charters
We still have pleanty of room on our April 5th charters on the Islander and one spot left on our April 7th trip aboard the Tracer. We plan to fish Santa Catalina or on of the other local islands for either yellowtail or white sea bass. These are also great trips for angler who are new to the sport and want to learn how to fish. Please visit my web site at [url "http://www.sport-fishing.com"]www.sport-fishing.com[/url] and look under charters for a list of all our upcoming charters for the year including travel trips to Alaska and East Cape, Baja Mexico.
[signature]

Hi there Dan,

Thanks for the heads up on the Tracer trip. I liked the looks of that boat as I take lots of rides out of Rainbow harbor. Did you hit the Tracer dock party last week?

JapanRon
[signature]
No, I was working at The Fred Hall Show all last week.
[signature]
Yes, Larry got your deposit yesterday. I'll see you at Del Mar.

Thanks Again,

Dan Hernandez
[signature]
Just want to say I really enjoy your show. It comes on sundays in Utah. I grew up in San Diego, and really like the local Southern Cal trips. You should do a ocean kayak trip one of these days. Thanks.
[signature]
Chris is right
first of all who in there right mind names there boat the SEA CLOUD? Should have just called it the SEA FAIRY!!
Next time youre on the boat tip the deckhands you tightwad!

Anti Dan Chris Supporter!
[signature]
"THIS POSTING IS FOR USER INFORMATION:,AND IN NO WAY OF THIS DICLAIMER TO BE INTENTIONALY SINGLE OUT ANY MEMBER OR GUEST OF THESE MESSAGE BOARDS:NORE DO MY ACTIONS IN POSTING THIS DEFEND OR AGNOLEDGE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THE MESSEGE BOARDS:So, if anyone is kinda hanging around and reading our stuff, without registering, take the plunge and get registered. There is no flaming or personal attacks on this board, and the regulars are typically knowledgeable and helpful. Our philosophy is that the only dumb question is the one you don't ask...as long as you don't ask the same dumb question more than three times the same day (kidding).Beside's everyone knows that you live in Cerritos,and "humm" your last name is Monroy."Provide Help to those in need,you truly are respected.Tasteless Bashing,of "ANYONE" on this Board,will allways be "REJECTED".The Southern CaliforniaThe Fishing Industry Black List Pages....May "I" interest you in a application?
[signature]
"THIS POSTING IS FOR USER INFORMATION:,AND IN NO WAY OF THIS DICLAIMER TO BE INTENTIONALY SINGLE OUT ANY MEMBER OR GUEST OF THESE MESSAGE BOARDS:NORE DO MY ACTIONS IN POSTING THIS DEFEND OR AGNOLEDGE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THE MESSEGE BOARDS:So, if anyone is kinda hanging around and reading our stuff, without registering, take the plunge and get registered. There is no flaming or personal attacks on this board, and the regulars are typically knowledgeable and helpful. Our philosophy is that the only dumb question is the one you don't ask...as long as you don't ask the same dumb question more than three times the same day (kidding).Beside's ."Provide Help to those in need,you truly are respected.Tasteless Bashing,of "ANYONE" on this Board,will allways be "REJECTED".The Southern CaliforniaThe Fishing Industry Black List Pages....May "I" interest you in a application?
[signature]
You're opinion is always welcome here, maybe by logging in and showing us that you actually have some good info. to share, people might listen to your opinion a little more. Also when you are a registered user, you have the option to voice your negative remarks with a private message.

thanks again!
[signature]
Dear Chris or chistina or what ever you call yourself today. People take shoots a6t me from time to time and I guess thats part of being on TV. If I wasn't on TV you would care about me. I don't care about people like you who take shots at me from the comforts for their parents home. In all the years that I been fishing on party boats nobody has ever said a bad thing about me. The only cowards that talk bad about me are people I've either never met or never fished with. As far as tipping on boats, I tip more than most people because I respect the job and the hard work that skippers and deckhands do. Ask the crews of the Islander, Indian, Tracer, Cat Special, Gail Force, El Dorado or the Sea Star just a name a few of the boats that I charter every year. Have you ever been on a party boat? I guess in your next post you'll take a cheap shot at the men and women over seas fighting for you. They are willing to die so that jerks like you can say anything you want. God Bless AMERICA, God Bless Our TROOPS.
[signature]
For those of you that like to go fishing and not just talk about it, please visit my web site and look under charters for a list of my upcoming charters. I also have travel trips to Baja and Alaska coming up soon. Thanks everyone.
[signature]
Dan I work the boats and have worked the El Do. About me taking cheap shots at our troops over seas, I cant believe you would say that. I support them too. I wouldnt say this to your face just because of the person you are.
[signature]
[Wink]ohh HELL I DO SUPPORT OUR TROOPS OUT THERE FIGHTING FOR UR FAT ASS MOTHER ******* WHO LIKE TO SIT BACK AND LOOKING AT OUR WORLD TEARING IT SELF APART. U BIG GUYS THINK U HAVE ALL THE WORLD OVER US GUYS WHO JUST LIKE TO FISH. MAN YOUR A FRUIT CAKE IN A JAR FULLY OF JEELY BEANS KNOWING YOU, YOU WILL PROBABLY EAT THEM ALL UP ON A "FAMOUS DAN SPECIAL." MAN YOUR ALL TALK AND GOD BLESS AMERICA U DUMP NITWHIT! I JUST WANNA FISH AND I ALSO WORK THE BOATS AND ALL MY FELLOW DECKHANDS SAY U DONT TIP AT ALL AND JUST RUSH HOME TO EAT UR FRESH CATCH. MAN JUST URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NEVER MIND PAYCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!!! SEE YA ON THE FLIP SIDE!!!!

-ANTI-DAN CHRIS
[signature]
Christina, Do you ever talk about fishing. Did you learn anything working on boats? Do you only post trash on the boards. If you really want to trash me just send me a private post and you can spill your gut. I don't think the others want to hear you cry. If you ever have a fishing question just ask and I'll try to help you.
[signature]
[size 2][size 1]Hello Aaron and Chris,[/size]

[size 1]Guys I deleted your posts, and from some of your previous posts and some of the people you know on these boards I am sure you both know the drill. Just slammin people for the sake of slammin people isn't gone to fly. [/size]

[size 1]There are many kinds of message boards on-line and I'm sure you know of a couple that would love to debate all the people you don't like and why. This isn't one of them. We keep it pretty simple and try to avoid the personal attacks. In my experience people who straight up attack others on the boards typically have an agenda other then just not liking someone. The simplistic part of this is that we really don't care whether you do or not, its just not the place for it.[/size]

[size 1]At this point you're probably thinking of some very heart felt 1st amendment response. Well I am hopefully gone to save us both time and the trouble of having to drag this post out any longer then it needs to be. [/size]

[size 1]"Yes you do have a first amendment right", but [/size]

[size 1]"No, this site is not obligated to provide the microphone for you to express it".[/size]

[size 1]and "the first amendment doesn't accommodate slander". [/size]

[size 1]That may have you wondering or thinking you can say or do whatever you want when you're here, and we don't know who you are and can't do anything about it, ask around. The few people who decided to make it their mission to harass people on these boards before you, have pretty much narrowed the process of identifying and dealing with harassing users to a pretty seamless process. After a bit of diligence online its really just a couple phone calls.[/size]

[size 1]This really boils done to the fact that you obviously fish and know some anglers on these boards, if you want to talk fishing or just B.S. with other anglers you've come to the right place. If you find the restrictions a pain then no hard feelings there are as you know plenty of other boards that love these types of posts and you would probably enjoy that format a whole lot more.[/size][/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Nicely handled Mike, well said.
[signature]
ya, he works on the Victory and Native Sun out of berth 55. I'm talking about chris. how do you guys know all about this?!?!? you know his first AND last name, where he lives and where he works. WHAT THE HECK?!?! anyways, i'm new to bigfishtackle.com and i wanna meet some people. my name is joe, im 14 years old and i work on the Monte Carlo and the PURSUIT out of 22nd street landing.
[signature]
Welcome Joe.
[signature]