Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Webmail
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Did you know that you can send any member of the BFT an e-mail? How, well I am glad that you asked. Just go to Webmail in the top tool bar or from Outlet Express and type the persons handle and add @bigfishtackle.com. Mine would read like this [/size][/green][url "mailtoBig Grinryrod@bigfishtackle.com"][green][size 3]Dryrod@bigfishtackle.com[/size][/green][/url][green][size 3]. Naturally e-mails will go to the BFT's Webmail box and not to your home mail box.[/size][/green][/font]
[size 1][/size]
[signature]
I for one probably will never know that I have received any webmail. Never think to look. Now that you bring it up I now see that I received some webmail. Did not know that it was there.

I am not sure that I will ever use it I would probably prefer to use the PM or email method.

What advantages would there be to the webmail?
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Hey there Scruffy_Fly it provided one with an e-mail address that incorporates one's handle. However, you must retrieve your mail from the BFT Webmail box. You can also send an e-mail to any BFT member from Outlook Express. It is easy to remember the extension and all you need is the person's handle. i.e. [url "mailto:Scruffy_Fly@bigfishtackle.com"]Scruffy_Fly@bigfishtackle.com[/url] or [url "mailtoBig Grinryrod@bigfishtackle.com"]Dryrod@bigfishtackle.com[/url][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]