Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome!
Hey, I just wanted to welcome everyone out to the new Catfish, gars, and carp board! I'd like to include all your "oddball" fish on this board. Ecspecially what people consider trash fish! So please feel free to post your big bowfins are any other differant catches. Thanks, Matt
[signature]
Thanks for the welcome Matt! Looks like this board is going to be popular! Lots of anglers out there target cats as well as some of the other "less desireables."

You target bowfin too? Sweet.........[cool]
[signature]
Same to you. I just became a mod on the pike, eye, and musky board. I am an avid kitty chaser and love to "catch" carp once in a while. I will be visiting on a regular basis. One more week and our community ponds will start getting stocked with tasty channel cats.[Smile]
[signature]
Way to go on your new job Matt. I'm sure you will do well.

It will only be a matter of time before Robby comes along. He is our resident Big Game Katchaser. He get some nice ones and he practices C&R too.[cool]
[signature]
Thanks, I dropped by your board we just dont have any pike down here. Just pickeral and people treat them as trashfish. I treat them as tasty, but boney trash fish [Wink] Again thanks for stoping by and saying hi, I think all these freshwater subboards are going to be a hit!
Matt
[signature]