Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite fish?
What's your favorite fish?
[signature]
My favorite fish is the one that's alive and well, whether it's in an aquarium, swimming free, or at the end of my fishing line, hooked and waiting to be released.
[signature]
no offfence to Joe here, my favorite fish is the one on the end of my fork. (usualy a gill of sort)
[signature]
hahahahahaha funny stuff! I guess there are alot of joes that are into c/r!

joe
[signature]
LOL, well, being a vegetable...err.. vegetarian, this Joe's got no reason to keep the fish.
[signature]
lol
[signature]
I have to agree with you on that!
[signature]
Favorite fish is the biggest fish in the area.
[signature]
For eating wild chinnook salmon for catching well once again see bellow[cool]
[signature]
CRAPPIE [Wink],Love the flavor and it is a whole lotta fun for the kids.
[signature]
now that a crappie picture!! [shocked]

what state and county you catch them specks at?

I am hopin to get a mess of them this year my self out of my lake in s.e. mich. we have them, its just of matter of being there at the right time.

thanks for the picture...[cool]
[signature]
I'd have to say my favorite fish to catch would be a good sized Channel Catfish. They put up one heck of a fight, sometimes jumping out of the water, run into thickets of cattails or brush, and got a good amount of weight to go with for a nice fight. Quite the adventure. To eat I'd have to say either perch or trout.
[signature]
LARGEMOUTH BASS!![cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
Largemouth Bass without a doubt! Redfish and speckled trout are also fun to catch, along with catfish. I live near a lake with brakish water so take your pick, we've got it all!!!!!!!!!!!![cool]
[signature]
Favorite fish to catch Lake trout, Best to eat, Walleye. or any fish on the end of my line.
[signature]
TUNA TUNA TUNA !!!!!! hooking a large one is like being hooked to a run away train
[signature]
catfish any sort and size love them all.
[signature]
Walleye![sly]
[signature]
Favorite fish to catch woud have to be LMB and Sharks. As far as eating goes, I like Bluegills in freshwater and Scorpion Fish for salt water.
[signature]
[cool][#ff0000][size 2]Steelhead to catch - Salmon to eat - Dolphins to watch.[/size][/#ff0000]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3592;]
[signature]