Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing fishing report!!!
Well i decided this afternoon that i should take a trip out to Nelson and it was def. a great decision. The bass are all over the lake now and are way up in and close to the shallows. I used a 4" pumpkinseed flippin tube, watermelon 7" ribbontail worm, and a 5" bass assasin plastic jerkbait.
I started fishing by all the rocks right away and by my fifth cast i pulled in my first one. This repeated for quite a few times and i took pictures of most of the fish i caught but there was a lot of fish that didnt get their picture taken.
After fishing the rocks for a while i moved over to the east side of the lake in the corner and i fish the cattails and the rocky shoreline with drop offs and i started catching them every which way i would cast. I did get into some bigger bass but they seemed to be in one area together.
I missed so many fish, it was crazy. I was looking forward to bites every cast.
Ha i even found a fish that must have snapped someones line and he was stuck in a brushpile and i clipped the hook out and everything and let him go haha
and yes every bass that i caught today was released.
now here are the pics and there are quite a few. i caught more than 20 fish and i got pictures of what i could [cool]

[Image: bass1.jpg]

[Image: bass2.jpg]

[Image: bass3.jpg]

[Image: bass4.jpg]

[Image: bass5.jpg]
haha what a great face

[Image: bass6.jpg]

[Image: bass7.jpg]

[Image: bass8.jpg]

and finally out on the tube!!

[Image: floattube1.jpg]

[Image: bass9.jpg]

[Image: bass10.jpg]

[Image: bass11.jpg]

[Image: bass12.jpg]

[Image: bass14.jpg]

[Image: bass15.jpg]

[Image: bass16.jpg]

[Image: bass17.jpg]
haha had to hide the face in this one, caught me at the wrong moment [Tongue]

[Image: bass18.jpg]

[Image: bass19.jpg]

and thats that!!
i can't wait to get out again this week!!
[signature]
[Smile]Sounds like you had quite a day. Its truly the greatest when the fish are fighting over your bait. Nice report and thanks for sharing. It looks like I will be going on Sat or Sun dep on which day is better. I need to pre fish a little before 5 May.
[signature]
wow thats awesome![cool] No wonder you called me so many times (i left my phone in my car)

NICE BASS!

I was planning on going there this wednesday. Hopefully I can get a peice of the action![Wink]
[signature]
[cool]yeah i think i'm planning on going out again on wed. but idk where to fish next haha.

i really want to go out today but i have some things going on so idk if i can go all the way out there
[signature]