Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Game Drawing
Anyone see any hits on your credit card yet. The anticipation is killing me. 13 Elk points, this should be my year.

IFG
Limited entry pronhorn - unsuccessful again.
That's 9 points I'll have for next year.
[signature]
Unsuccessful for Moose and LE Elk, again[unsure]. I beleive I have 8 or 9 bonus points now. Then there's one of my uncles, draws out on the moose first year he puts in. Just one more example of how fair life really is[crazy][Wink]. Lucky son of a gun..
[signature]
2 "UN's" for me. However, thats ok. Between me and my dad we have drawn 4 LE elk, 1 moose, 3 antelope, a LE Deer. So I won't
be complaining!
[signature]
Unsuccessful for LE ELK and Moose.
Successful for General Deer.
I've only got 2 bonus points for elk and 5 for moose so I wasn't expecting much.
[signature]
Only $40 hit on my card[Sad] means missed out on my limited entry elk permit[unsure] looks like just regular archery deer for me this year.
[signature]
Uns. for limeted elk 13pts[Sad]

The Mrs did get a cmwu buck antelope out west of Snowville. M.H.
[signature]
[unsure] The big un succ for me to. that gives me 12 elk points and 9 moose points now.

I heard a rumor that next year we are going to all have to pay extra just to get the point. Over and above the 5.00 bucks. I have heard a rediculous amount of 50 to 100 dollars. I hope that this is just a rumor. Thats a bunch of #$%.
[signature]
Either way I probably screwed. My wife lost her debit card last week and we had to cancel our cards. I tried calling the Drawing office and they just said to wait for a call saying that my transaction had not gone through. Still waiting.
[signature]
Unsuccessful for Moose and LE Archery Elk. Did draw for that new Northern hunt for Buck/Bull. I am not into rifle hunting, just thought it would be fun with my brother. Another year! Still have a few states to wait on though!
[signature]
i carumba. i try this again. mess up my profile before. i dont ever putt in for the draws. uintas are open bull. and i realy have no desire to shoot anything i have to draw for. archery deer hunt is looking fun this yr. im not hunting. im pooping in tree stands. and praticing with my new muzle loader opening weekend on the west slope.[Wink] take note selfish one you want to find a new spot or have your hunt deal with what you created.
[signature]
Just got the e-mail, unsucessfull for both moose and elk. Next year I'll have 14 elk and 13 moose points. You've got to be kidding me.

IFG
its gona get nothing but worse to draw after the bulls from last yr. elk and moose. on mm there is a post that has the top 50 bull elk. utah is kicking but! i feal yr pain though. thats a life time to the true hunter. the body cant dew what it could when you started the quest for the tags. next yr!!!! so it is written. so it is done!!! [Wink]
[signature]
Big ol goose for me Ice man.
[signature]
I finally drew my open bull tag!!! Also deer. I must be living right!!!
[signature]
Finally drew my Bull moose tag after 13 years of trying. YAHOO[cool]
[signature]
Hey Packfan,

Were did you draw your tag at?
[signature]
East Canyon, hunt 903.
[signature]
That is awesome that is my dream hunt
[signature]
I drew a LE Monroe archery tag this year. 16 yrs in the making. My father has set the bar pretty high. Think I can beat it?
[signature]