Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DRAW RESULTS
Does anybody know if they where lucky enough to draw any good hunts?
[signature]
One big goose egg. Not even a general deer tag this year.

My father-in-law did finally get his le elk tag though so I'm not totally down in the dump. He drew out last year but had put down the wrong number and drew out archery and had to turn it back in.
[signature]
Six years now of putting in for Diamond Mountain-6 bonus points to show for it. I did get the ol' reliable Southeastern deer tag and another moose bonus point.
[signature]
I drew the new elk/deer combo i hope it will be a good hunt
[signature]
I drew that as well. Any good ideas where to start?
[signature]
I have no clue yet how many tags did they issue for that
[signature]
I scored one of those sweet unsuccessful tags! Can't seem to find the hunt boundries in the proclamation for that hunt though...[Tongue]
[signature]
Same here Brandon. Maybe things will turn around for us one of these years[Wink].
[signature]
They issued 2000 tags. The boundaries are for the open bull areas only in the north. Left side of mirror lake highway then it shoots to the wyoming border. It misses bear lake but goes across the state above the great salt lake into box elder area. Weird boundaries. I have hunted here before in the uinta portion of northern and done quite well. Archery hunted there and saw a few really nice bucks all in velvet that of course made them look bigger. They are there, just need to put in some time.
[signature]
I drew my statewide archery tag and I also drew a management bull tag.
I on the other hand haven't heard a word on my success yet. I'm starting to get a little mad.
[signature]
Just got the big rejection letter. got a moose point though.
For those of you who have the combo tag it is basicly for the North slope of the Uinta's. There are a couple of other small scattered places you can go but you have to stay in the northern deer region and it has to be an open bull area. I would suggest bribing a landowner in the morgan valley area, thats where all the animals are.

You guys can find the boundaries by using the Northern region descriptions, and then seeing what parts of that are any bull. In my opinion the tag is not as good as it sounds.
[signature]
I finally drew the open bull tag!!! It is about time.[Smile]
[signature]
Finally drew my Bull Moose Tag.[cool]
[signature]