Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best boat you've ever used?
What's the best boat you've ever used?
[signature]
Tough question. Also one that recieves many differing opinions based on what type of angler you are. Some anglers like fancy things that look expensive and feel plush. Boats with wood trim, carpet, leather seats, ect. Some guys on the other hand like boats built to fish and fish hard. No carpet, no wood flooring, center console, nothing fancy, just a boat built to take on water, stay strong and keep fishing no matter what. Some guys want price. They buy trackers with thin aluminium, plastic consoles, imitation everything even if it is falling apart after a year they feel they got a good boat because they payed less. So, whats the best boat you have ever used? Depends on what type of guy you are. I have liked very few boats. Gregor, trophy, weldcraft, and a few others who build boats for serious fishermen are my favorites.
[signature]
Crestliner. It's a lot like a Lund, but not as expensive. Has an indestructible hull and is made for the serious angler.
[signature]
a little rubber squeekie boat in my bath tub [sly]
[signature]
What type of game are you going after?
[signature]
Bass Boat:Nitro, Triton, and Champion - All three ride good. Nitro has a good price, Triton has some neat creature comforts, and Champion is just good overall.

Pond Boat:Two man pond prowler. Slap on a small trolling motor and battery and fish.

Saltwater:Skipjack. Good ride nice cockpit.
[signature]
[cool] Check out a G 3 by Skeeter !
[signature]