Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishing trip
ok fellow anglers. i will be leaving about 3 this afternoon headed to mb. we plan on fishing murrell's inlet and pawley's island. plans could change because we just go with the flow. if my partner carries his laptop i will post tomorrow night. if not, look for a report friday evening. so all of you take a valium, be calm and i'll get back to you.
[signature]
LOL, roger on the "valium." [Wink]

I hope you guys have alot of good luck my friend. The weather is going to be nice and with this warm spell, the fishing should be great. I'll be looking foward to hearing some fishing reports! The late afternoon bite is usually great, so don't be affraid to wet a hook late this afternoon, even if it isn't but for a couple hours. Even some late surfcasting might be in order. [cool] The blue fish are thick along the breakers on the beach.

Good luck, be safe, and we'll be looking for your post [Smile]
[signature]
just got off the phone with pawley's island bait and tackle. he said there have been good catches of flounder. the redfish are starting to show , a few trout but not as many as there were a couple of weeks ago. some sheepshead around the rocks. sounds good but we will see.
[signature]
I can't wait to here. I'm headed that way in a few myself. I'll be at pawley's for a week. I will be own my way on the 12th. So tell me something good.[Wink]
[signature]