Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hudson river
[cool]Stripers have arrived in the upper hudson right on the heals of the herring. Now is the time to go the big girls should be arriving this weekend. Chief
[signature]
[cool][cool]Water temp is rising into the 50's larger fish in the 30 lb. class being caught in the Catskill area. Rock on
[signature]
[cool][cool]Last Friday I got out and was able to catch the fresh herring I needed for the stripers. I had two runs lost one a nic e40" fish and boated one 32" 14 lb. Bait was of course live herring rig was a turborattler usally used for king fish but also works with stripers the color was red. Chief
[signature]
good to hear the fish are getting active out your way, hope they do my way some time soon. I have hit an awfull dry spell for the past couple weeks. but it has been a good dry spell, I got my line wet...[Tongue]
[signature]
Yeh Dave they turned on and then they turned off I fished a striper tournament this past weekend and did not boat a fish in fact out of 2 hundred entrances in the tourny only 17 fish were posted on sat. and not that many on sunday. [pirate][pirate]
[signature]
that was about what I got last week. thrusday and fryday 12 hours both days and not a single walleye. the bass opens here saturday. I might try them depending on the number of boats on the water. it will be a walk out situation....
[signature]