Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy checking in from Washington
My name is DJ Stevenson and I live right on the beach of Pugit Sound about 2 hours north of seattle, The site looks great and I was referred by one of your Idaho members EZOP, I was disapointed that I had to select either fresh or salt as a preference, my year looks like this JAN-Apr -Native Steelhead, Apr- Halibut, May- Lingcod, June-Springkings (river) July-oct-Fall Kings in the salt, Nov-dec Hatchery steelhead Im retired USN But still work for the Navy I manage about 100 days a year fishing, I am the President of Fidalgo Pugit sound anglers and I love to talk Fish

My last trip was just last Sunday April 22 and we went 4 for 6 on Native Steelhead, We have to use Single Barbles hooks (no Bait) on out lures so 4 for 6 isnt such a bad day. Im the guy in the black Hat

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=24296;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=24297;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=24298;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=24299;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=24300;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=24301;]
[signature]
great report, and good looking pics! those are some really nice fish! thanks for taking the time to share the report and pics with us!

keep up the good work!
[signature]
Hello DJ, good to see you here. It sure has been a while and I really miss all those great reports. DeeDee and I look forward to hearing from you and also reading some fun reports. We should even have a few reports for Brownlee coming up in a week or so. Take care and explore the site.
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Hi there DJFISHS2XS and welcome to the BFT. Nice looking haul you all have there. You reminded me of what I am missing by still not living in the Evergreen state. [Sad] Come back & share some more stories & pictures with us. [/size][/green][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][/size][/green][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Thanks.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Nice fins, DJ. [cool]

.. and welcome!
[signature]