Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings guys & Gals...
[Wink] Well here I am, a new kid on the Forum, but certainly not a new kid around CARP ANGLING,,,,,
i've recently discovered that Arkansas has a totally un tapped resource in CARP, Israeli, Common, and Grassers ( not really a carp but in actuality the White Amur)

I really got heavy into CARP ANGLING about 4 years ago, and have adopted the "EUROPEAN" style of fishing,,,I'm hoping to have an angling get together at Lake Hamilton, on June 23rd, where I'll hold a CARP CLINIC, explain and display American techniques, as well as EUROPEAN TECHNIQUES which are incredible ~~[cool]
If anyone is interested, let me know, I'm still in the planning stages of a really cool event for Kids and adults alike.......
drop me a PM, or just post something here, I'll be checking it with regularity....Oh, I'm also a National director in the CARP ANGLERS GROUP....
www.carpangersgroup.com
[signature]
Welcome aboard! It sounds like your experience and expertise in the art of carp angling will be very beneficial here. I cant wait to here some more post from you!

Matt
[signature]
Welcome to the BFT message boards scubadoc! Like Mattscru was saying, we look foward to your future posts on your expertise. If you ever have any questions about the boards or anything else, please feel free to post it on the forum or PM one of our many helpful Moderators! [cool]
[signature]
Welcome Scubadoc, hope to see more carp posts. So do you make your own pellets and use a really really long pole? I had a magazine from Europe about carp fishing over there and it had some wild looking stuff. Sling shots, 30' poles, home made pellets, and chairs for fishing that had some really neat add ons. Makes me wanna go find that magazine again.
[signature]
What you saw were what is referred to as "MATCH POLES" no I don't use them but my poles are 12 and 13 feet long still plenty long to get out about 150 Yards if I have to.... and of course we use Bait runner reels

If you want to get an idea of what we do in using this "EURO METHOD" please visit my Web site, at
[url "http://www.texascag.com/"]http://www.texascag.com[/url][/url]
in the left hand navigation pane click on Carpers Carping, then click on " ENCHILADA CHARLIE" then on a slide show,,,you'll get an idea of what were about , and some of the equipment,,,also please feel free to browse the site...tons of great CARPING information,,,,,like the Hair rig, bite detectors ( which by the way are KILLER for cats, etc, etc,,,
going to have a major fish in in Arkansas on June 23rd at the hatcheries on Lake Hamilton in ,,,you and everyone else is more than welcome to attend lots of cool stuff !!
[signature]
Hello everybody, Im also new to this forum. I have been carpfishing for a while. I will be helping Neil out at this event in June. I cant wait until June and meet everybody.
[signature]
Awesome Tracy, another carp man! This boards going to be on fire with all the expert carp fishermen we got in here. And thanks for joining up on BFT your going to love it here! I wished Ic ould make the arkasas trip with yall because Im sure there will be a wealth of knowledge givin out. Cant wait to see some of those monster texas carp and buffalos!
Matt
[signature]
Tracy,
Dude,
Glad to see you on this Board[Wink]
I found it about a weeks ago, in my quest for ARKANSAS forums, to drum up some interest in what we're doing in that state Starting with Virgin territory is really cool !.....
Still working on the Free fishing day,,,,Glad to have you aboard !!![Smile]
Tracy and his wife are cool people,,,,Great Anglers, and love the Sport,,,,,
[signature]
Bring all in that you can doc, thats what Ive been trying to do. Once you get your stickers youll be able to pass them out to total strangers at the bait shop. Its actually fun if you like talking to people like that. Again Keep up the good work your an awesome addition to BFT!
[signature]
Thanks Matt,
we're going to do some rockin on here !!!!
[signature]
lets break out the tequila and party with your fieasta carp [Wink]
[signature]