Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
walleye contest in Curtis, Mi
Keep Memorial Weekend open for the 1st Annual walleye tourney in Curtis, Mi. That be da U.P. Both area Manistique Lakes(South and Big) are elligible.This contest is sponsored by the newly formed Portage Area Anglers Club. Entry fee of $25, with a 30% buy back. ContactBig Grinanny Hemminger at 906-586-3454 or the Curtis Chamber of Commerce.

Proceeds go to stocking and maintaining the Lakes.

It's a great cause and if you have never been to Curtis, hold on to your seats. They know how to have agood time!!!!
[signature]
HEY CALLIE , DO THEY HAVE A WEB ADDRESS ? DEPENDING ON WHAT THE GUYS THINK ABOUT IT AT WORK YOU JUST MIGHT HAVE A BUNCH OF LOPERS COME UP FOR A VISIT ! ME INCLUDED .
[signature]
Lonehunter: Sorry, no websites that I know of. There is a 800 # I believe for the Chamber of Commerce.
[signature]
right now the walleye are staging in the saganaw bay , most are being caught in the 5 to 8 lb. range on minnows .
[signature]
Bummer, to bad the season is closed on them.

Is the bay open now? free of ice.
[signature]
i know , we have to wait for may 15 and new licences ( april 1st )! sauger , pike and walleye right ?
all the perch guys have been catching them , the walley's just aren't playing fair and are eating up all there bait ! the d.n.r. has been out there to make sure the fishermen keep the rules obeyed .
[signature]
I CHECKED THE BOOK , WALLEYE ARE OPEN ALL YEAR IN THE LOWER PEN.GREAT LAKES , LAKE ST.CLARE , ST.CLARE RIVER AND DETROIT RIVER .
[signature]
HEY CALLIE , HOW'S THE FISHING BEEN ? THERES A CONTEST FOR A COUSTOM BUILT ROD GOING ON NOW .
[signature]
Hi , lonehunter here ,

I see it's been a while since you have been to the BigFishTackle boards . With the spring runs about to begin I thought this would be the perfect time to get you reaquanted with the boards and into the free contests here . We not only have the weekly tackle give -a -way for members but we also have the 16 species contest and the product testers wanted board as well . if you need any help at all stop by the michigan board and give me a shout , i'll be right on it .

Thanks !

your fishing pal , lonehunter
[signature]