Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake sinclair Georgia bass report
Me and JimFlash took his boat out on Lake Sinclaire yesterday to do alittle crappie fishing. We failed missrably at that but did manage to cactch a few decent channel cats. So of course I have to go hitup the docks with a texas rigged zoom crawl. I caught several small bass the biggest ones about 2 1/2 pounds. Not the best report but the more we share the better [Wink][inline sinclarbass.jpg]
[signature]
Thanks for the report. Don't worry about the size. We all know that Bass only come in 3 sizes.

Small

[black][size 4]Medium

[size 2]and

[size 7]Hawg![/size]
[/size][/size][/black]
[signature]
I wished I coulda broke the HAWG size are atleast the medium. After I left JimFlash got into some slabs, thats how it works right? He posted some pics on the GA room.
[signature]
Everything sure looks green and healthy in the background. Living in the desert you appreciate that kind of stuff[Smile].
[signature]
its nothing but swamps and "jungles" down here. I missed it when I was in utah but now I miss seeing all the mountains. The green grass burned my eyes when i got back from iraq, actually I had to get used to walking on grass again. I was like a cat thats never been outside stepping on grass for the first time! Guess you cant have your cake and eat it too [Wink]
[signature]