Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenville SC warm/saltwater flyfishing
Hello folks, Just thought I would see if i could find any upstate SC locals interested in doing some Flyfishing. I dont have much of a boat.....little 14 ft johnboat thats very hard to fish out of. If anyone wants to Hit up some warmwater or Salt let me know. I would be happy to split gas etc. I am also a fly tyer so....flies are covered.
Im willing to teach anyone who is interested in learning how to flyfish. Its tough at first.....but Nothing beats landing big fish on a flyrod!!!
[signature]
Hi David, and welcome to the bigfishtackle.com message boards! I see you found the SC board OK, good on ya! [cool] We've got a nice base of SC anglers here from all different locations, now we can add the upstate to the list. I've been up your way a few times. I remember eatting at the Beacon a few times. LOL, it's amazing they can get the orders right the way they do things. And if you don't know what you want, they'll skip right over you. Cool stuff [Tongue]

I know i'm game to learn a few things about fly fishing. Like I was mentioning on the saltwater board, i'm adding fly fishing gear to my bag of tricks this year. What types of fish do you target primarily? You guys have trout up there don't you?

Also, keep in mind that we are having a little fishing get together at myrtle beach state park on the 19th of this month. We'd love for you to attend. There are all ready quite a few takers, it's going to be alot of fun. The info is posted at the top of the board.

If you'll Private Message me your mailing address, i'll get you a care package out for joining up on the boards and for being part of the SC board! [Smile]

Thanks again David, and welcome aboard! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask away! If you don't feel comforatable asking on the boards, you can always PM myself or any of the moderators with your questions.

Good Fishing!
[signature]