Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
48 bass
I'm in the process of collecting pics of largemouth bass from the lower 48 states. If you have a nice pic of a bass with you in the picture I would appreciate it if you could e-mail it to me.
I would need your name, or intials, what state, size, and anything you would like to add along with your permission to post it on BFT when my collection is complete. Send me a PM and I will give you my e-mail address. THANKS!
[signature]
I gave you a few already, but I'll get you a real nice picture sometime this year. Hopefully a big swampbass so you have an interesting back ground.
[signature]
We have a bunch going on the main Bass thread. Feel free to get permission from the submitters and use them.[cool]

You have my permission to use my wimpy lil 10 pounder. I will have some better ones on the way. They will have my Okuma shirt and BFT logo in the pic. Okuma is my new sponsor.[cool]
[signature]
I've been working on it for almost a year and have upgraded pics in several states. I'll be waiting for that swamphog from you. tap, tap, ooooh!, there's one, BAM! ziiiiiing, it's a good one!!!!!![Wink]
[signature]
wisconsin representing right here. 20" 3lb bass caught in December! name is Dan M. you have my permission to use it lol

[Image: bass1ne3.jpg]
[signature]
You can use my little 5lber as well. Thanks to tubeN2 for posting it.
[signature]
haha so what about north dakota??
[signature]
[reply]
You can use [black][size 5]my little 5lber[/size][/black] as well. Thanks to tubeN2 for posting it. [/reply]

I love it!! .. little!! HAHAHA I know guys that have $50,000 bass boats that have messy dreams about catching their first 5lb bucket!

5lbs is a nice fish for this neck of the woods! [Wink]
[signature]
Thanks guys for the rsponse, from here and the bass pics post I'm getting closer to my goal. It's pretty neat the different shades of lmb from around the country.
[signature]
You can use my little 10lb minnow.
or the other 8lb guppy from the starter post.[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1]
[cool]
[/size][/black][/font][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
You've probably had several posted from Utah, but hey, it's the only LMB I've caught worth posting. Funny thing is, I was in your Boat John. When we gonna get out again?
[inline chad_John__Jordanelle_6_11_001.jpg]
[signature]
I was hoping to go Sunday but mother nature is being a bit unfair to me. My only day off and it's going to be crappy weather. If it's not going to rain I'm going to Jordanelle, I might have to wear my ice fishing gear but I've caught fish before wearing it, just not in my boat.[Smile] I hope to get out soon!
[signature]
We are battling with the W too. Can't get the senkos to stay in their own pond and the Rattlers are growing wings on them.[crazy]
[signature]
Are we limiting this to Largemouth Bass, or do smallies, strippers, white bass, etc. count?
[signature]
It is limited to Largemouth, Smallies, White Bass, Stripers, Wypers, Yellow Bass, Rock Bass and any other type of Bass that you can think of from freshwater sources.[cool]
[signature]
I'm trying to collect pics of largemouth but we'd like to see 'em all. I'm not trying to discriminate. I find it fascinating how the largemouth have their small differences around the country. Different strains, bars, shades, eyes, even bellies!
[signature]