Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview 4/5
Hit Pineview Friday with Wiperslayer1 and Wiperhunter2. There was wind, rain, sleet, I think it snowed a little. The fish were there but hunkered down like Marines in a foxhole. Did manage a small sm bass, a tiger musky and a big mirror carp. Feed the carp to the Musky. Sorry the picture is dark but it was after all a grey dreary day spent practicing fishing. have to get more perch colored gitzits. Thanks for joining me guys. Dan
[signature]
here ya go Dan i fixed your color and resized it for ya
[inline 1.jpg]
[signature]
Nice tiger reelfast. One thing I dont miss about utah is that fact that its still cold this time of year. Im in georgia now and its been in the 90's a few days already! I dont know which one I'd rather deal with, heat or cold. Atleast up there yall can layer up, I can only take so much off without getting arrested [cool]
[signature]
Thanks for the wet report. Glad you got a few.[cool]
[signature]
We are working on that photo editor so I can quit posting the oversized, dark photos. I may have to have you PM me some hints.[blush]
Hey down there in Georgia you can run a way longer boating/fishing season. Justifying that nice boat. I have a brother in Minnesota that ice fishes and he has more money in his ice fishing shack than his boat. They even get to spear their northern pike. But I will take the longer soft water season anyday.
[signature]
Even though the catching was slow, it was still good to get out with good friends. Maybe one of these days we will hit it right and catch some crappie[Wink].
[signature]