Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robins Air Force Base fishing report
I met up with Jimflash to do some catfishing on Scout Lake, I caught about a 3 pounder and he caught a 3 pound cooter (turtle).
Then we hit up Duck Lake for bass both using flukes and caught a few bass, biggest one about 2 1/2 pounds. Then the storm came in so we left and of course as soon as I got home everything cleared up. Thats about typical. Anyways atleast we were able to get out and catch a few fish. The bass are completely off the beds now and the bluegills have taken over. Atleast on those 2 lakes. Wish I had brought my cam, the 3 pound channel cat I caught only had one eye [Wink] Matt
[signature]
Hi mattscru, glad to hear that you were able to get some action. The weather here has been really lousey , but it is going to be bettrer next weekend and I will have the boat ready to go for some of that action myself.

AFDan52
[signature]
Your our in utah right? I remember the name from when I used to live out there. To bad hill dosent have any fishing holes. The one little pond on bass is for like 12 and under right? Robins has 3 lakes, a crek full of big bass and if you wanna take a hike the rivers on the north edge of the base. I hope the weather gets better for yall so you can get out and rip some lip[Wink]
[signature]
You must have been on the lake when I called you. LOL, I remember you telling me about the cooter. LOL! Atleast you got out there and caught a few, that's all that matters. [cool]
[signature]
Yea, the poor cooter has a new piercing. Maybe jimflash should change jobs he seems good at doing that to cooters[cool]
[signature]