Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limited Fishing memorabilia
[size 1]Limited Fishing memorabilia[/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]Hi guys,

Roy Randolph here "Tournament Forums"

[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Most of you know me, I’m a paraplegic confined to a wheelchair, with a passion for the sport of bass fishing and like most of you have a dream of becoming a professional bass angler some day. Or at least live a dream trying.[/size][/font][size 1]
[font "Times New Roman"][/font]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]I was fortunate to get to meet a few pros this past spring and they have been gracious enough to send me some autographed items so I may auction them off on eBay to help me try and live this dream.[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]To this end if you don’t mind and have the time maybe you can mention something about this in your forums [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]I have some autographed tournament shirts / jerseys from such great anglers as - Peter “T” - Georg Cochran – Jay Yales - Tim Horton and a brand new Ranger Boats Tournament Shirt signed by Forrest L. Wood. I also have some autographed hats from Takahiro Omori – Jay Yelas – Ken Cook – Fish Fishburne – Bill Dance – Forrest L. Wood and Hank Parker. Not to mention some autographed books from Jimmy Houston plus some of his videos. There are a few other items as well.[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]All these great one of a kind pieces of history are now up for auction on eBay so if you have a minute please let your members know about this.[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Thank you[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Roy Randolph[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]See all the items here[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][url "http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcrazyfish744QQhtZ-1"][font "Times New Roman"][#000000][size 3]http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcrazyfish744QQhtZ-1[/size][/#000000][/font][/url][size 1] [/size]
[signature]