Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard 15th
Went to Willard for a few hours yesterday. It was nice when we first got there, but then the wind kicked up. Did not get a bite at all. We were fishing from shore on the west side. must be to cold still for any action.If any of you stop at Hoagies Corner to get worm,s they don't have any right now. They are looking for a new disributer.
[signature]
i have heard in oath that willard bay is the best lake ever but i have yet to see a good post on it, comon guys pursuade me to think different please.
[signature]
Hey fishboy, wait a few months and you will see what makes Willard so great. People(including myself) just have a hard time waiting that long. If you want to find out what makes Willard so good, look at the post from last summers fishing trips on the archives of Willard section. WH2
[signature]
Thanks for the report icefool. Was anyone having any luck?
[signature]
how did I know yopu would respond to that wh2 I dont like to read what fishing is like I like to learn first hans. in a few months i will be out there on my float tube and I am sure i will have fun but h=that may not be those half breeds making it fun. we'll find out soon enogh, eh.
[signature]
By half breeds I'm guessing you mean wipers. What will you be chasing if not wipers? What ever it is good luck I hope you slay them. WH2
[signature]
you hit that nail right on the head whp, ill be in my tube and if i heared right willard is often windy and getting blown around in my tube is fun. thats all i meant by that. I did mean wipers and i would love to catch some but i have not heared any good reports as long as I have been on BFT hope to hear some good post soon though. mabye we could manage that bft dinner on ice Aat willard as a wiper hunt and instead of on ice on grass, we should run that by the mods.
[signature]