Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aw crud!
Well it's surgery for me. I am going on the 11th of June for surgery on my thyroid. 2.5 hours and overnight. No fishing for a while after. Well, I hope it takes care of it. Until then, my weekends are out to shoot a turkey. If I get one, I'll share some feathers.

katghoti
[signature]
We all hope the operation goes well. Don't forget your buddies and Family here on BFT. (Others of us do target Kitties too)

We'll take a raincheck on the Turkey feathers. I do use some in my saltwater collection of flies.

Get well soon and don't forget to check out some of the BFT fishing games that we have while you are recuperating.[cool]
[signature]
[reply]
Well it's surgery for me. I am going on the 11th of June for surgery on my thyroid. 2.5 hours and overnight. No fishing for a while after. Well, I hope it takes care of it. Until then, my weekends are out to shoot a turkey. If I get one, I'll share some feathers.

katghoti [/reply]

good luck on getting a bird.. if you do get lucky Id love to see a few pics of what you got..

as for the operation..have faith and all will be well.. we will all have you in our thoughts and prayers ....

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
My prayers are with you. My sister in-law just had the surgery
plus a friend a few years ago. They feel much better.
[signature]
My prayers are with you also and have a great time turkey hutin[cool]
[signature]