Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Is heating Up
The fishing has been good as of late. I fished the past 4 days all week and plan on going out the next 3 all weekend. On Monday we fished at a pond nearby that has all pickerel. We caught 3 and I lost one that was the biggest of the day. It was the first day the ibgger guys had been bitting I caught one 16" and another 14". My friend i fished with caught one that was 8". The next day on Tuesday I fished at the same pond but by myself the first hole I caught 2 big guys one 17" and one 13" on my back i stopped at a new hole i had never fished and caught 6 or 7 little guys in the 5"to8" range. On wednesday we tried some striper fishing the river but were unsuccessful. Thrusday I headed up to a river close to my house again and caught one brookie in 2 hours but i did loose 2 or 3. Today we're going to try for some bass or trout and then this weekend we'll play by year and fish for everything. I'll put another report on Sunday sometime.
[signature]
welcome to bigfishtackle.

thanks for the report. and congrats on catches....

will be looking forward to your next report....[cool]
[signature]
[cool]hi there afrost722, have you had any luck striper fishin'? i'm just up the coast in Saint John, n.b. and the keeper season here has just opened for them. i've had no hookups so far, but i did get some newbies on to them, we just landed two schoolies - a 20" and a 19", both on storm swim baits. what do you use for stripers?[Smile]
[signature]
I wish I could say the same, I went out ice fishing 4 times already to 4 different place and caught nothing.
[signature]