Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota opener?
Hey! Did any one catch fish today? Pretty quiet here for the season opener. You folks could catch more fish if you would swap some stories on the board. I have not fished MN for 15 years and most of my old fishing holes are still pretty much passed by.[cool]
[signature]
We were out hunting for the water wolf and ol' Mr Walter. Unfortunately, as usual, I could only find them before opener. The weather just didn't cooperate this year. It wasn't cold and windy and raining or snowing. Instead, it was hot and windy. But the wind was blowing to the side of the lakes that I couldn't access from shore.

I've talked to a number of other people that have fished other lakes and they all had a tough time finding keepers. One of the biggest complaints was that the bass kept stealing everything.

Wish their season opened when it does in Wisconsin. Sometimes I think I live in the wrong state... I prefer WI's fishing seasons and regs better... and I'm not a Viking's fan... go Packers!!!

Would love to hear some reports from more people! Icey? MT? Flagman? Hey, where is everybody?
[signature]
and here I thought you was a vegitarian, now I find out your a cheese head too [Tongue]

ya, weather can be a problem at times, and timeing can be a problematic as well, meaning when I get the time to go the weather is not quite right, like winds blowing 50 miles an hour....[shocked]

well ya know how summer is, hot daze and lazy evenings, time to sit by a river bank and drop in a dogh ball for kitties and buglemouths....[Wink]
[signature]
Well, I do love me cheese! Never said I was a vegan.
[signature]
I'm a big cheese eater too, ya can always find at least 4 different kind of cheeses in my freezer and at least one shelf in the cuboard decated to mac and cheese dinners....
[signature]