Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Mack!!
Since I have become the new Wyo board Co-Moderator I will be posting most of my reports and pics on our board. But since I don't know how many of you guys check out that board I just had to share this pic of one of my buds and his huge mack he caught. Man I sure wish I could have nailed this thing! I myself might have even put this one on the wall!!!

[inline Docgorge3.jpg]

I jsut wanted to add a little humor into everyones day. My friend photoshopped this of her husband and sent to me and I got a kick out of it. He is one of my good fishing buds. It kind of made me remind myself that even though we all take this stuff seriously at the end of the day its just a fish.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Thanks for sharing. Gives us all something to shoot for. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I caught one that size and took it home and stuffed it with a breadcrumb.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!! That the phunyest crap I've seen. At first I thought for sure I'd see Ashley with one of his typical fish. But DOC!!!!!! HA HA! Hey SKUNT, TAKE ME FISHING............. PLEASE... and I'm ready for some of those calf nutz Hook me up and lets trade something.

Buy the way, I caught my biggest mac with the old docster

PS and he stinks
[signature]
Yep, the old Docster is pretty good at the old Macks. I've only fished for macks with him a couple of times for about an hour each time and I havn't caught any while with him. We usually end up going after the bows when we go so we can kick back and BS.

Wyobraz
[signature]
I thought all the macks up there were caught in front of blue cliffs. [Tongue]
[signature]
EVRYONE GONA BE PARKED RIGHT ON THAT SPOT. WITH HOGS LIKE THAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS ON THEIR WAY. LOL
[signature]
Geeze man. The one secret spot left in the canyon that holds monster fish, and some bozo has to post a picture of it. I give up. This place is nothing but hot-spotters. LOL
[signature]
Ya sorry Jim I guess you will have to stay away from that spot for a few days. It should be combat fishing with trophies like that coming out of the pond.[Wink]

Wyobraz
[signature]
What a P I G! Gotta be knockin' on the door of the new state record!
[signature]