Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sunny days
well its getting sunny up here in n w ontario, it got up to 15 C on sunday! I am getting the itch something fierce for some ice out trout and perhaps before then some late ice walleye! But there is still about three feet of ice on some of the lakes so who knows how long until I can get the boat out there!
[signature]
i know what you mean , today , you could tell it was going to rain ! i haven't felt that since last fall . i need some sun fun ![cool]
[signature]
you can call me roudolph!!!

sitting out on the ice for the last 5 days going form 10 degrees to 60 I feel like a pop tart.

my nose is cherry red from all the vitimine D I have Been getting the last few days. my face is so sunburned, my lips are smoking. Gess I will have to change my user name to hot lips [laugh]

been hering its going to rain for days now, must be a dry rain cause I havent felt a drop yet.

the sand hill crains came back to town yesterday, geese ducks and a maultitude of song birds preseeded them.

my three inhes of snow is gone from my yard and a mountain of fish skelitins is piled up in my garden waititn to be turned under. goona have some good maters this year[Wink][Tongue]
[signature]
i'm a mater man myself ! green and fried or right off the vine with a salt shaker in the other , ye-haa !

our cranes aren't here yet . i hope they make it .

hot lips ! LOL , you the man dave , you the man !

i could feel the rain on it's way today , we ended up with a light drizzle , but just feeling it in the air got me all giddy . comon' spring !
[signature]
I am looking forward to a worm rain to bring the crawlers up out of the grown and get the suckers running.
[signature]
Come on Dave (HOT LIPS)[crazy]
Once that ice melts, I'll pull my little flat botttom out and go after spring spawing crappies. A bobber with a tear drop and a minnow. Look out! the action can get hot.
Sunny days to come.![Smile]
[signature]
last year crawlers were 3.75 a dozen here . how much down there ?

i picked up a cracked bathtub at lowe's for $10.00 , i'm filling it with soil , newspapers and mulch . putting it out behind the shed and hitting the golf course after the rains come .

i plan on keeping as many georges in my pocket as i can this year .
[signature]
sory I couldnt tell ya the price of worms in 02 I did not buy any.
[signature]