Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booyaa's "NEW" Fishing Accessory to Debut. this Wkd?
Rumor has it,Booyaa has came up with a old fishing accessory,and has turned it into a unique,and adaptable product,that can be used to protect,your expensive fishing rods,and be subsituted as a "Scarf" accessory during colder weather changes!It supposed to be made of thick polar fleece,to protect expensive rod guides,and is designed for multipule rods for overnighter's and extended day trips."Will they be avaible at the F.H.S. at Del Mar"?Because if so "Save Me 2 of them"....
[signature]
Hello Mark,

I've heard that as well, looking forward to picking up a couple!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
They will be avaible Tomarrow,Hot of the Press!!!!!!
[signature]

Hi there ROMEROFISHERKING,

That sounds great but......... all I wanna know it when is 'The Booyaa1' gonna make some super original tackle thingy for us tubers or the yakers?

JapanRon
a.k.a.tsurikichi
[signature]
that sounds like a winner ! any pics of the new sleves ?
[signature]
I got mine! These are great! Will you be bringing them to the Ventura show?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Yes they will be avaible in ventura.
[signature]
Hey all, many props to Fisherking for taking the Bull by the horns and developing the sharp new rod sleeve for 2003. We will have them available on the website within the next couple of weeks.

As for the tube accessories. Well, I have to admit Japan Ron, that I haven't had a chance to dip my donut yet. Once we are done with Ventura, you can count on me and Spanky to be looking for assistance from the local Tubers. Once we all get out on the water, Im sure we can come up with something cool to develop and you probably have some ideas of your own.

Looking forward to fishing dropping in..

Where is a good place to drop in by Dana Point. I think I may take Kiyo up on his donut tutorial.
[signature]