Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Hernandez show
[#000080]An amazing thing happen yesterday while I was watching a little tv between runs here to there and back... [/#000080]
[#000080][/#000080]
[#000080]I happen to stop on the Dan Hernandez show.. but not sure where it was being filmed at.. and Im wanting to say someone was catching a white bass?? but.. as this was being filmed another guy came into view on the right side of the screen and he was wearing a BFT ballcap... I was shocked.. I yelled ..hes a BFT guy.. and my wife looked at me like I had gone completely bonkers.. [/#000080]
[#000080][/#000080]
[#000080].. did any one else catch the show who can fill in details like where it was filmed and who that guy was in the BFT hat... ???[/#000080]
[#000080][/#000080]
[#000080].. on this particular show Dan showed his recipe for halibut skewers.. halibut chunks wrapped in bacon.. with veggies (red and green peppers and small onions) each chunk..man that looked good... [Smile][/#000080]
[#000080][/#000080]
[#000080]MacFly [cool][/#000080]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hi there macfly55 it might have been TubeN2. He did mention that they were doing some taping the last time that he went out with Dan.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
now why doesnt that surprise me.. TN2 seems to be everywhere...LOL maybe he will see this post and give us all an answer... [Wink]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Ok. Ok. That was me. That show was filmed last year. They had to edit alot of it out because they concentrated more on me in there because I was catching more fish than anyone else. Not surprised?? ha ha.

There is a another part of the video clip from it in the video gallery. Her is a link to the Video. I'm the guy with the red BFT Hat on.[cool]

[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][url "http://../videos/jump.cgi?Detailed=27"]White Sea Bass[/url] if this link doesn't work then try this one.

[/size][/black][/font][/size][/black][/font] [font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1] [url "../../forum/Forum_Moderator_Boards_C4/General__Moderator_Board_F73/I_guess_it_finally_made_it._P318145/"] I guess it finally made it.[/url] This is the actual post that I made in referrence to the video.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
LOL...when DR told me it was probably you there was no surprise at all.. the part I saw was where they were concentrating on some dude with longish hair and a scraggly beard/goatee... I saw you as they passed you trying to film him moving down the rail to bring in his fish..

So that completes it for us.. we are all associated with a tv star.. [sly]

first we have the Goddess herself and now a TV star... whats next.. the big screen???? [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
That was my Weekend Fisherman Look. Normally I am a little more clean cut. ha ha. We had a previous post on the Mod forum about the celebs here.

You would be surprised at how many Celebrity Mods we have here that have been on TV, Radio Shows, and so forth.[cool]
[signature]
LOL I am sure... but have to ask since your link did not work.. I dia go back and look at our videos sections and found at least two clips.. so have to ask..... are you the guy with the red hat on with the blonde curls sticking out that says.. and I quote "coming" as you are reeling in the white sea bass.. [Wink]

MacFly [cool]

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/videos/Detailed/27.html"]White Sea Bass[/url]
[signature]
Yes that was mine. Did you like the nice Gaff job the new deckhand was doing?? They did edit out a lot of it but the Deckhand missed my fish like 6 times before he finally got it.

Did the show you saw show any of the Rockfishing?? We did that for about an hour towards the end of the trip. The camera man spent about 45 minutes just on me because I was hauling up all the lunker Red Snappers.

I saw alot of the film on board of the boat before the editing was done. There was more frames with Big Fish in them than there were with the Dan Hernandez in them.[cool]
[signature]
no rock fish... and I did notice a distinct lack of Dan around anywhere... lol.. that link I put on my last post should take you to the clip I am referring to....

MacFly
[signature]
That is the one. The other clip is made from parts of the same one. You can see me in the back ground with the Red hat and the Black BigFish shirt on.

I guess they didn't like the looks of my other BigFish Pro Staff shirt. I didn't see any of those come out anywhere.[cool]
[signature]