Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"WANTED" a few good Grunion Hunters!!!!!!
After reading the probability charts starting on tonight-thru-"I"assume Sunday?night.In the L.A.-O.C.area Beaches the Grunion are going to say "HELLO".My Problem is "I'll be in Del Mar and Quite Busy.I Cannot emphise how critical this harvesting period is for surf fishermen.If ANYONE IS GOING TO BE ATTENDING THIS LAST SIGHTING,I "NEED" CURED GRUNION!!!Meaning "Captured Grunion,Put into a HEAVY Solution of Ocean Water,and Kosher Rock Salt.I Have A Simple Formula,And If ANYONE PROVIDE THIS SERVICE,I CAN BARTER VERY "NICE" THINGS,like Tackle or a Fishing Trip.>>I'm NOT Looking for a Metric Ton,just enough to get me through the 2 Month CLOSURE PERIOD STARTING IN APRIL-through-MAY.If you have the right stuff,Post-Up...Method of capture can and will only be accepted based on California Law!!!!I can easily tell,if artifical method of take was used..So please,keep it legal.Since Sale of Finfish etc..is also illegal without a Licence,Thats why I'm Offering to BARTER,for Trade,FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!!!!!A.S.A.P. Reply Thank You. This topic will be Null and Void,if no one responds in 24hrs.THIS OFFER WILL EXPIRE AT 10:00pm P.S.T Tonight.Post Interest Below.[Smile]
[signature]