Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your resident fish eating?
My local walleyes are mostly eating gizzard shad. My tiger muskies are feeding on perch, crappie, bluegill, and an occoasional child. I have no pike very close so we'll just say they are eating anything in striking distance. What are your pets eating?
[signature]
our resident pike chow on the bluegill and perch. in the last 2 years they have wiped out the perch, we havent seen one yet this year.
[signature]
Hey , you have the perfect post on this board for these two pics [Wink] .
Enjoy !
[signature]
Thanks for posting. I saw the first pic on the UT board some time ago but the second looks like someons stuck the other fish in the first ones mouth. I would not doubt that it would happen though.[cool]
[signature]
The walters are munchin on the shad. (of course).. and the muskies are eating ANY small or medium fish.. (believe it or not) them muskies are bullies!!! and the pike i am not sure .. i dont think we have any northern pikes in my residental lake.. Well ive never caught one or heard of anyone catchign one.. so.. not to sure
[signature]
The first pic is making it's way around here , would have loved to have been there for that . We have a monster at the lake down the road that will give that big guy a run for his money .

The second pic was taken here at the dam ice fishing .
[signature]