Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Bass Story on Mexico's Lake Huites
If you get a chance, check out this story and photos (first in a four-part series) of a recent bass fishing trip to Lake Huites in western Mexico.

[url "http://www.southernsporting.com/articles.asp?ArticleID=165"][#000080]http://www.southernsporting.com/articles.asp?ArticleID=165[/#000080][/url]

It’s one of the most stunning and productive bass fisheries in the world, perfect for the conventional angler or fly rod angler hoping to land a lot of bass – and perhaps the bucketmouth of a lifetime – on a fishing trip south of the border to Trophy Bass Lodge.

Other stories in the series go up this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Thanks,

Fly Rod Yakker / Lynn Burkhead [cool]
[signature]
Welcome aboard and thanks for the heads up about the tournament coverage.[cool]
[signature]
[Image: Huites%201E.jpg]
Now that's one beautiful bass. I read that article and am seriously thinking about headin down to Mexico's lake Huites. I'm sure I'll be seeing some of you there!!!
[signature]
Wow, the fishing there must be something to be seen. I'd love to get down there before the action all dries up like it usually does on those Mexican lakes. However, somebody's got to stay home and feed the family. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to afford to take time off and spend some money and time that way. In the meantime, I'll just keep looking at your pics and dreamin'

Regards,
[signature]
Nice story Lynn! [Smile] I´m glad that you could have this experience at Huites Lake which is located in the state where I live in.
I´m sure that you´ll be back soon at this lake.
As an info I´d like to tell you that Sinaloa has other lakes like El Salto, Comedero, Mateos and Baccarac.

Ps: Sorry for my english I think it is not so good.
[signature]
I go to the link and I check out the story and photo of a bass fishing trip.It is really stunning.Thanks for sharing this site name. [font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1]
[/size][/black][/font][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]