Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To answer JA martins Question
JA,

Great to hear from you I will be by the lake on thursday in the late afternoon. Not sure of an exact time (wife is getting a root canal and needs a ride). Anyway I would love to help. Yo - zuri has some great lures out on the market, the one that seems to catch the most is the twitching minnow suspending. It is only supposed to dive to twelve inches down but if worked right you can easilly achieve eighteen to twenty inches. Color paterns are light yellow down the back with a white or silver belly. The lure is about four inches long. I purchased mine at turners. I keep that rigged onto one rod and a crawfish jig of some sort on my other to be fished on the bottom, I use mad man Crawfish watermellon green w/red flecks. Be sure to have A couple color variations of everything due to constant change conditions, and the fact that I fish with twelve pound test and have had my line snapped.

There are actually four lakes at eldorado park. The main entrance being on spring street. upon entering the park make a right after the booth. Continue through the first cement stream around the bend and through the second cement stream. You will see a park exit for Willow St. Continue past the exit. You should see a sign that says Area Two. Follow that sign, The Roadway continues under Willow. Stay to the right of the fork in the Road. Go through the first Stop sign (after stopping[Image: emsmile.gif]) You will come to a cross road to your right will be another to exit to willow To your left will take you to the ranger station and straight will take you to the back lake past the train. My suggestion is to park at the far end of the parking lot at the ranger station and fish that shore line first, Start at the weeds and work your way to your right. I am sure that you will run into other guys fishing for bass pending on the time of day. If I do show up I drive a green dodge dakota. I will be wearing a gry baseball hat that says yosemite park on it.

Hey hope to run into you on the water. Hell I dont mind sharing this info I believe that knowledge is no good unless you share it so keep our pastime alive and pass it on, to future generations.

P.S. Make sure that you have a good pair of sunglasses. and if your see a bass that does not run to farwhen your lure swims by dont give up antagonize him.

[size 6]Catch and release !!!!![/size]
[signature]