Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pineview
Just a short post---Started at 0800 and stopped at 1230. Was fishing the rocky shore lines with tube jigs for the smallies. My friend and I boated over 50 with one 25ish tiger.

Hey ssabshif, I think we passed each other. I recognized your mug shot and boat today while reading your post of pineview from the 30th. I was standing in the back of the aluminum Tracker boat in the narrows when you passed us trolling. If that was you--Hello.

Thats about it for the day.
[signature]
Yse that was me trolling away!!! I ran into another BFT guy also yesterday. Deep Cycle is his screen name I believe. I ended up catching 6 tigers yesterday. The bite has definatly slowed down. I caught all but one Tiger trolling. I think the summer time bight is starting to happen up there. Sounds like you guys had a good day on the bass.
[signature]
Hey ssabshif Thanks for the help and stopping to to talk, that was pretty cool of you. I really don't trolling for tigers to much but my buddy want to so we gave it a shot didn't get any bites so we tried casting for awhile I ended up with a 34" er that jumped about 5 times was a pretty cool way to end the day. The bite was slow for me, only had three hits and nothing on my past favorite baits that I used to kill then on but not this year.
[signature]