Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cody's B-day Rod
Here's a rod I built for Cody's birthday, crossineyes's son. if some of you guys can remember, this is the rod I was working on at TubeDude's house earlier this year. later chuck
[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=25963;][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=25964;][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=25966;][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=25965;][/center]
[signature]
[black][size 3]Nice rod. [/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]I hope that everyone can appreciate the labor that has been put into that wrap job.[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Quality looks great, you do good work.[/size]
[signature]
thanks saber, yea these wraps do take a long time to do, like others have said, if the fish aren't bite'n it makes for a good conversation piece. this rod took about 12 hours and 4 of then were power wrapping at a bft get together. later chuck
[signature]
it turned out sweat... showed it to cody last night. he got way excited. o and thanx for telling him he needs a new real. he called on it. litle turkey. thanx chuck. ken
[signature]
Nice looking rod. Very nice job.[cool]
[signature]
Thanks, I offered to do a wrap for TD but he said he always takes differant rods (no favorite) when he goes out.
[signature]
That is a nice rod. Chuck I'll say again what I said at the class. If that is a simple wrap my hat is off to you and people who do the complex ones.

Let's see. Twelve hours for Chuck, twelve years for me. Sounds about right.

Thanks again for doing the demo. Very informative.
[signature]
thanks Richard, you have to remember that the 12 hours was streched out a few months. I worked on it off and on.
after you put on about 20 to 30 threads thats about enough for a while. when you going to build one ?? cabelas had a few nice blanks for 10.99, thats a pretty good deal. later chuck
[signature]
nice work chuck...
[signature]
ITS FIRST FISH WAS A 33 INCH TIGER. SONS BEST FISH SO FAR.
[signature]
that was toooo cool !!! wish that other one would have taken his jig right at the boat. later chuck
[signature]
YA ME TO... LOL
[signature]
Nice fish wrap.
[signature]