Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Report 6-3
Bluegillslayer and I decided that we wanted to go fish Pineview this morning and with me being on standby it was a hard decision/risk, but one that I was willing to take since I didnt get called in on Saturday. Anyhow, we got the boat in the water at around 6:30 am and fished around C. Point where we had only a couple bites until BGS hooked into a Tiger 18". We decided that we had enough of that area and went North across the lake (sorry I dont know the name of the places on the lake, FIRST time fishing Pineview). BGS hooked into a nice Tiger 29" and I caught a little Perch, so I didnt get skunked at least. That is all we ended up with is the two Tigers and a Perch. Probably the last time I will fish Pineview since the summer is here and there was 7000000000000000000000000 boats on the water, I thought I was in Northern Alaska Crab fishing there for a bit. BGS has the picture of his bigger Tiger and hope the other two from my camera turn out!!!
TS
[signature]
[size 1]Here was my post for SNAGVIEW and the other picture of the musky.[/size]
[size 1]Me and a troutslayer went up to Pineview today. By about 1000 it was impossible to fish because all of the boats pulling skiers, and tubers. We only caught two muskies, one was about 28 inches and the other was maybe 15 inches,and we also got a perch. I wasn't too impressed. [/size]
[signature]