Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Cal Salty Flotillia!
It looks like we will have a BFT Float Tube get together in the Big Salty Lake. Cherry Beach will be the spot.

Event will take place on [#ff0000]Sat June 23[/#ff0000]. There is time to vote on the best day for those who wish to attend.

Either day, the tide will be incoming for several hours. For those whom fish Halibut, you know what incoming tide is best for.[Smile]

I will also provide Fillet service and bring a cook stove for anyone who would like some fresh Halibut Tacos.

Please reply with a day that you would prefer to float and I will add it up here to the list of attendees. Also include if you are bringing anyone with you. That will give me an idea as to how much salsa to make and tortillas to bring along.

If you have never tubed the salt please let me know. I can send you a list of Coast Guard Regs that we need to comply to while having fun.

I look forward to meeting any new members that wish to join and to see some that I have already fished with.[cool]

[red][size 4]Participants:

[#0000ff]TubeN2[/#0000ff] 1

[blue][size 3]Drmcatcher

ATFISHING [#ff0000]1[/#ff0000]

Macfly 55??

Dryrod??

Pokymon (will be just a few months late)
[/size][/blue][/size][/red]

[signature]
You mean january. I could make that one
[signature]
I'll do another one in January if you want to do a Battle of the Skeeters.[cool]
[signature]
I am geographically challenged... but where is big salty lake???? I have a feeling it is up there somewhere in your area.. but not sure...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
How does Long Beach sound to you? [cool] Not a mile further.[Smile]
[signature]
So what day are we going? Looks like I am able to go either day, but need to know so I dont plan a fishing trip on the boat for the same day.
[signature]
I will go with the consensus of you and ATFISHING. I am able to go either day. I would have to come back by 2pm on Saturday but can stay longer on Sunday for Halibut Taco time.[cool]

Should we say Sunday??[Smile]
[signature]
HEY GUYS THAT SUNDAY IS OUT FOR ME AND SATURDAY LOOKS TO BE ABOUT 70/30 I WILL KNOW FOR SURE BY MONDAY/TUESDAY. WE ARE INVOLVED WITH "RELAY FOR LIFE" AND AS WE GET CLOSER TO OUR EVENT DATE THE WEEKENDS GET BUSY WITH FUND RAISERS AND PREPARATIONS. I MAY STILL BE ABLE TO FISH BUT I MAY HAVE TO BE OFF THE WATER BY 11AM, BUT LIKE I SAID I'LL NOW FOR SURE BY MONDAY/TUESDAY.

AT
[signature]
We could bump it to Saturday. The wind should be up by noon anyways. That will be the signal for Fish Tacos![Smile]

Are both of you OK for Saturday?[img]../../../../images/gforum/cool.gif[/img]
[signature]
[reply]
I am geographically challenged... but where is big salty lake???? I have a feeling it is up there somewhere in your area.. but not sure...

MacFly [cool] [/reply]

Pops told him its the great salt lake in Utar but he just don't listen. (Still thinks its in california)I've got 2 kids and a brother that don't listen either. And you can tell them till your blue in the face and it just won't happen
[signature]
Damn I hate having to decide what kinda fishing I want to do and where! lol Looks like I am not going to be able to make it that weekend. Looks like its going to be a weekend on our boat at Catalina Friday-Sunday for WSB and Yellows. Wont know forsure till mid-week but this is the only weekend we have both days free to do the Catalina trip so most likely we are heading there.
[signature]
We can move it one more weekend. I guess next weekend is Fathers day on Sunday. I guess I will have to do my fatherly duty and go fishing with my son.

Are you OK with the following Saturday??? Or should we give this more time to breath to make better plans?[cool]
[signature]
Saturday the 23rd would be fine. I have to work at 5pm thats all so have to be done around 3.
[signature]
Sat the 23rd look good for me too.

What do you say AT?? Are you down??[cool]
[signature]

[signature]
??? I guess your message didn't come through.[crazy]
[signature]
That's better for me also.

AT
[signature]
Are you bringing your son with you?? My son will be working that day so he is out.[crazy]
[signature]
By the time its said and done I'll be able to make it in january[Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
I'm going to save you a spot anyways. One way or another, you will be here.[cool]
[signature]