Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outrage - Our flag upside down

I was sent these photos in an e-mail. I was told that these pictures were taken on American soil, a high school in california to be exact.[mad]

So many people have fought and died for what our flag represents.
[signature]
Unbelievable![Sad]
[signature]
Looks like the imigrants had a hand in this. This is the disrespect they have, but want to live here.
[signature]
[black][size 3]Now, who was the idiot that wants to keep them here?[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]If amnesty for IA's in any form sounds good to you, you should have your brain re-calibrated.[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]In California, there is a large faction of the population that wants part of the US to revert to Mexican control. (they feel that the Southwest was stolen from Mexico)[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]In congress, right now, they are debating a immigration policy. In my opinion (as a isolationist) there should be no debate. If pictures like those shown above don't give a true picture of the situation and a course of action, I must be blind.[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]I think that the thing that bothers me most are the entitlement issues.[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]This is one of my sore spots, and I guess I've had my time on the soap box. [/size]
[size 3][/size]

[size 3][/size]
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]That is makes me sick to my stomach,[Sad] That is wrong in so many ways.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[signature]
[mad]
[signature]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040]Mexico should've been ours anyways!! Anyone remember their history and the Mexican War??[/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
If that is how they feel nobody is stopping them from going to Mexico.
[signature]
BAMMMMM!!!! You said it brotha!!![sly]
[signature]
Dunno if this is really all that bad. Flying the flag upside down is a universally recognized distress signal. Isn't this immigration mess distressing?
[signature]
that is just sick and wrong. [mad]
later chuck
[signature]
[center]
[/center]
[font "Arial"][blue][size 4]The year is 1907.....but the speaker knew what he was talking about.[/size][/blue][/font] [center][font "Arial"][size 2]
[/size][/font]
[font "Arial"][size 2]
[/size][/font]
[Image: image001.jpg][font "Arial"][size 2]

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Every American citizen needs to read this!
[/size][/font]
[font "Arial"][size 4]
KEEP THIS MOVING![/size][/font]
[/center]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font][font "Arial"][black][size 2]
[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Sick and Wrong! If I wrote what I was really thinking, I'd get in trouble....[mad]
[signature]
Very good Curt.
[signature]
I know it's a sign of distress, but not in this case... they are showing complete disrespect to America and it's people. [mad]
[signature]
MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST MAKE THE COST OF BECOMING AMERICAN STERILIZATION SO THEIR KIDS CAN DO STOOPIC THINGS LIKE THIS.

I WAS READING AN ARTICLE ABOUT ONE OF THE DEBATES ON THE SENATE FLOOR FROM THE LAST FEW YEARS AND THEY WERE TANGLING THE ISSUE OF HOW TO GET RID OF 7 MILLION IMMIGRANTS, AND ONE SENATOR(I FORGET WHO) STOOD AND HOLLERED OUT WE SHOULD ASK MEXICO HOW THEY DID IT!!

MY THOUGHTS ARE IF YOU COME HERE WITH THE CORRECT PAPERWORK TO BETTER YOUR LIFE AND GET A JOB AND PAY INTO THE SYSTEM WE ALL DO...THEN WELCOME.

IF YOU COME HERE, BUY A SERIAL NUMBER FROM THE CYOTE THAT HAULED YOUR ASS OVER THE LINE AND THEN WANT TO HIDE OUT AND COLLECT THE WELFARE, WE DONT NEED YOU, WE DONT WANT YOU, AND WE SURE AS HELL ARE NOT GOING TO HELP YOU CHEAT US.

WITH ALL THIS PATRIOT ACT CRAP AND ALL THE "INFRINGEMENTS" THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE PUT UP WITH, WOULDNT A LOGICAL MOVE BE TO PUT A BAN ON IMMIGRATION FOR A TIME, OR A LIMITED NUMBER PER YEAR, MAKE THEM BUY A MEMBERSHIP FOR A YEAR THAT MUST BE RENEWED AND THEY HAVE TO SHOW A PASSPORT AND MEMBERSHIP CARD EVERYWHERE THEY GO. I AM NOT A POLITICAL MAN, SO I DONT HAVE ANY ANSWERS FOR IT, BUT I WOULD BE MORE THAN WILLING TO GO TO A THINK SESSION AND DREAM SOMETHING UP ON HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS.
THATS MY FREE 10 CENTS FOR THE DAY....I WILL STOP SO I DONT GET PUT ON A HIT LIST.
[signature]
That sucks!! That is from a High School just East of Los Angeles. Now you see what kind of crap I have to deal with out here in SoCali?

No wonder why I am fishing so much.[cool]
[signature]
[font "Palatino Linotype"][#cc0000][size 6]Let's say I break into your house[/size][/#cc0000][/font][font "Palatino Linotype"][#cc0000][size 5]
[/size][/#cc0000][/font]

[font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5]A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials in ages!!! It explains things better than all the baloney you hear on TV.[/size][/font][font "Palatino Linotype"][size 2]

[/size][/font]
[font "Palatino Linotype"][#cc0000][size 5]Her point:[/size][/#cc0000][/font][font "Palatino Linotype"][size 2]

[/size][/font]
[font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5]Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration.
[/size][/font]

[font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5][/size][/font]
[font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5]Certain people are Angry that the [/size][/font][font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5]US[/size][/font][font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5] might protect its own borders, might make it harder
to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely.[/size][/font]

[font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5][/size][/font]
[font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5]Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.
[/size][/font]

[font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5]Let's say I break into your house.
Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave.[/size][/font]

[font "Palatino Linotype"][#cc0000][size 5]But I say,[/size][/#cc0000][/font][font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5] "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors. I've done all the things you don't
like to do. I'm hard-working and honest
[red](except for when I broke into your house)[/red].

[#cc0000]According to the protesters:[/#cc0000][/size][/font]
[font "Arial"][size 2] [/size][/font]
[font "Palatino Linotype"][red][size 4]You are Required[/size][/red][/font][font "Palatino Linotype"][size 4] to let me stay in your house
[red]You are Required[/red] to add me to your family's insurance plan
[red]You are Required[/red] to Educate my kids
[red]You are Required [/red]to Provide other benefits to me & to my family[/size][/font]

[font "Palatino Linotype"][red][size 5](my husband will do all of your yard work because he is also hard-working and honest, except for that breaking in part).

[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5]If you try to call the police or force me out,
I will call my friends who will picket your
house carrying signs that proclaim my
[red]RIGHT[/red] to be there.[/size][/font]

[font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5]
[/size][/font]
[font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5]It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house[/size][/font]
[font "Palatino Linotype"][#cc0000][size 5][/size][/#cc0000][/font]
[font "Palatino Linotype"][#cc0000][size 5]And what a deal it is for me!!![/size][/#cc0000][/font][font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5]
[/size][/font]
[font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5]I live in your house, contributing only a
fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of cold, [/size][/font]
[font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5]uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and bigoted behavior.

[/size][/font]
[font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5]Oh yeah,[#cc0000] I DEMAND[/#cc0000] that you to learn
[#cc0000]MY LANGUAGE!!! [/#cc0000]so you can communicate with me.[/size][/font]

[/size][/font][font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5]Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?! Only in [/size][/font][font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5]America[/size][/font][font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5] .
if you agree, pass it on ([red]in English [/red]).
Share it if you see the value of it.[/size][/font]

[/size][/font][font "Palatino Linotype"][#cc0000][size 6]If not blow it off......... [/size][/#cc0000][/font][font "Palatino Linotype"][size 5]
along with your future Social Security
funds, and a lot of other things. [/size][/font]

[signature]
Sad but so true.
[signature]